GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Did a suspension change yesterday and now the tramlining is absolutely unbearable. Went from: OEM shocks EMD springs To: Bilstein B6 OEM springs Replaced most suspension components (joints, links, mounts, etc) Added EMD "flush kit" spacers. Would a wheel alignment solve this issue? I've...
  2. F

Currently running 477whp. It's perfectly fine for daily.
  3. F

Does the stock exhaust become restrictive after 450 whp?
  4. F

Any DBV2 V3 TBB owners around? How good/bad is the spooling? Any numbers?
  5. F

First 2 shocks were blown on oem springs. Third one was on EMD springs installed 5 months ago. I'm just not sure how good or bad handling is on big turbo + stock height (drove it stage 1 on stock height).
  6. F

Can anyone comment on Bilstein B6 + oem springs for a GTI pushing 500whp? I'm planning to go from stock shocks + EMD springs to B6 + OEM due to the mediocre roads in my area (blew 3 front shocks already). If anyone is running a b6 + oem setup on big turbo, I'd really appreciate your feedback.
  7. F

Feeler: TPC20 Stg 2 turbo V1

Better spool and turbo reliability. I have heard too many horror stories regarding mabo. I'm aware most of the reported issues tune related, but I had his injectors and one of them died in under 5k miles. As long as I touch 480whp with meth/mpi/lpfp, I'll be more than happy with the end result.
  8. F

Has it been reliable so far? Any issues/dislikes? I'm currently running 476whp on a maboom m520h @28psi, full bolt ons and methanol. MPI + brushless lpfp installation was due for next week, but this seems really enticing...
  9. F

PM sent.
  10. F

MK7 GTI Performance Pack front brakes & ECS 2 Piece Rotors

Would you be willing to sell the ecs rotors with the brakes? I believe the other poster is already interested in those. Shoot me a price via DM if interested.
  11. F

ISO: LPFP 450 for GTI mk7 (preferably brushless)

Title says it all. Thanks. Edot: I'm located in 00961, PR. USPS has the same shipping rates, but UPS and Fedex do not. Just a heads up.
  12. F

PR MPI KIT 925cc

Willing to ship? Pmd you
  13. F

SOLD!

Pmd
  14. F

How big of a gain should I expect from RS injectors and HPFP upgrade on 93oct? Currently have FBO, hybrid turbo, M1 injection, stock exhaust, high flow catted DP, charge pipe.
  15. F

What did you do to your mk7 today?

The dyno wasn't reading AFR properly. Had been warned before hand. The logs were completely fine. Tested it afterwards on the street as well and it ran perfectly.
  16. F

Probably bottlenecked by 93oct fuel and lack of MPI. That was on 27 psi. I ended up leaving it @26psi. Here's the graph for that one:
  17. F

Took my girl to the dyno <3
  18. F

Car started pumping coolant and warning of high temps before I even started it (over a day had passed). Tried erasing the code to no avail.
  19. F

Can I use my GTI while it has a bad coolant temperature sensor? It's reading high, but I'm sure it's cooling fine.