GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Complete APR Intake Setup

Got all of these APR parts for sale as a bundle preferably. Used them for about 5 months without any issues. Parts are in great condition. $490 shipped APR Carbon Fiber Open Air Intake APR Carbon Fiber Turbo Inlet Pipe APR SAI Breather Filter APR Turbo Inlet Elbow
  2. J

Noise Under Quick Acceleration

Since about few weeks back I have notice these two sounds happening on my 2020 GTI only under hard acceleration that I don't know what's causing them. One of the noises happens during quick acceleration and the car sounds like the engine revs up and down as it accelerates. The other sound...
  3. J

Texas All Year Best Oil

The GTI is tuned stage 2 and the weather here, must of the time is brutal. It is a daily driver 2020 GTI and it already has 10K on it. Seen and read a lot about Liqui Moly vs. VW OEM but have not seen any conclusions about the best for our type of weather.
  4. J

Latest DP Install

Just finished installing the Baun Performance DP. Super happy with the results. This piece is incredibly well done. Big props to Jake.! You can see on the fitment and the construction, that Jake is a perfectionist. Installation was very easy when compared to the time and effort needed to remove...
  5. J

Exhaust Clamp Question...

I need a quick advice. Is this type of exhaust clamp on the picture a good choice for a slip fit joint exhaust connections. I have seen them being used on butt joint style connections.
  6. J

Alarm on Instrument Cluster

I just started getting this warning yesterday and don't have any idea what it could be.
  7. J

Oil or Grease Spots on Wheel

Hello forum members. I have notice that one of my front wheels have become super dirty on the inside. The wheel looks like it has being splashed by what appears to be grease. I'm just trying to understand if it came from something or somewhere on the MK7.5 GTI that I need to investigate...
  8. J

Autobahn GTI Damper Upgrade........Advice

Hello folks on the community. Looking for some advice from members who have made the move to upgrade their GTI dampers. What is the right upgrade for the stock OEM dampers on a 2020 MK7.5 GTI Autobahn edition?
  9. J

Decremental Performance Lately

I'm new to the MK platform and seek guidance from the season and very versed owners. I have notice a change in performance lately on my 2020 MK7.5 and I'm not sure how to start digging into the cause. Turbo spooling has gotten slow (Lag), so acceleration has become not as sharp as it was.
  10. J

Autotech upgrade and VW Service Visits

I got a question for the members that have upgraded their GTI fuel mechanical pump with the AutoTech HPFP internals. How many of you are still under warranty? Since obviously only tuned MK's can be running the AutoTech internals, how these particular GTI owner are handling visits to the...
  11. J

Service Visits

I got a question for the members that have upgraded their GTI fuel mechanical pump with the AutoTech HPFP internals. How many of you are still under warranty? Since obviously only tuned MK's can be running the AutoTech internals, how these particular GTI owner are handling visits to the...
  12. J

HPFP Autotech Upgrade Advice Needed.......

Looking for an instructional video preferably, on how to upgrade the MK7.5 GTI HPFP with the Autotech kit. I will feel better if I can see the process for reference for when I do my pump.
  13. J

2020 GTI Repair Manual......Question

Just wondering if anyone knows on the erWin website, which repair manuals are the ones pertaining to the 2020 MK7.5 GTI. I will like to download some of them for future consultation when performing work on the GTI. Thank you so much guys for any help.
  14. J

upcoming 10K Service Visit - Question

Would a 10K miles service visit to the VW Dealer service department will trigger any undesirable consequences like flagging a TD1 on my tuned 2020 mk7.5 GTI? I believe there is also a TSB for some ECU software update which I'm going to refused as I'm almost certain would flag the car as modified.
  15. J

Another RSB Swap Noisy Outcome

Finally installed the H&R 24mm RSB on my MK7.5 GTI with some new Moog Endlinks. Did it on my Quick Jack setup using two floor jacks to load the rear suspension to release tension on OEM RSB and Endlinks for easy removal. Installed the two Endlinks to H&R outside and applied the proper 35 ft.lbs...
  16. J

Coilovers on DCC GTI??

Has anyone in here with a trim version Autobahn GTI that comes with the DCC adaptive suspension has upgraded to coilovers? I'm interested to hear from members that decided to retain DCC with an aftermarket coilover and the members that decided to compromised and eliminate the DCC all together...
  17. J

RSB Replacement Question......

Hello guys.....Looking for any pointers on the work involved in replacing our MK7.5 GTI OEM RSB with the much improved H&R 24mm RSB. I'm planning on doing this work this coming weekend and trying to understand what else do I need to be ready for this activity. I another note....I'll be using my...
  18. J

Need Advice...TCR Rear Valance

Looking for advice because I think this rear valance doesn’t fit correctly on a 2020 GTI. It has this raise lip on the corners that doesn’t allow it to come all the way in. It seems wrong to me. Anyone that has installed one of this care to comment. I'm in the middle of installing this and...
  19. J

Novice w/ A Question......

I don't know if this belongs on a separate post but can anyone tell me if I should be worried that when I turn ON my 2020 GTI from cold it "Backfires" ones. The GTI has Stage 2 91 Oct tune running 93 Oct fuel currently. It also has the following, IE DP, AWE Exhaust, APR Intake, 0.024 NGK Spark...
  20. J

FMIC Interference Question.....

Hello community...I got a quick question. I just installed a front lip on my MK7.5 in which the screws protrudes on the inside of the bumper area. I'm wondering if I would have any kind of issue fitting an FMIC in that area now. Anyone that has a similar situation that can provide some feedback...