GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

2022 Golf R - 315HP 310lb/ft TQ

I was able to sit in one this past weekend at Big SoCal Euro. Volkswagen brought out the Mk8, Interior is 👌. I was loving the new seats and the sportier steering wheel.
  2. D

2018 GOLF R 14K miles Too early to go MPI?

I just bought a 2018 Golf R with 14K miles on it. I do still have the manufacturers warranty for about another 3 years or so or til 70k miles. Since the car has only 14k miles with probably very little carbon build up at the moment, would it be a smart move to go MPI sooner than later? Sure I...
  3. D

-SOLD -FS:2016 Midnight Blue 2 DR MK7 GTI S 6 Speed Airlift 3P (NV) -SOLD-

Have had no issues with the car as it runs great and kept up with the maintenance. Car was tuned at 20K and now has 48k on the odometer. I drive it as a daily so mileage will go up. Oil has been changed every 3K miles. Not in a rush to sell. SOLD Mods listed below. Eurodyne Stage II...
  4. D

JB4 Group 2 FS 300 shipped

Sorry its just the JB4. I did not use the data cable or bluetooth.
  5. D

JB4 Group 2 FS 300 shipped

I have a JB4 for sale. Ran it for about 3k miles before trading my GTI in for a Tiguan. Has positap with all connector harnesses needed. Asking 300. APPLICATIONS • VW MK7 Golf GTI and GTI Performance Pack • VW MK7.5 GTI • Mk7 Jetta GLI (2019 and newer Thanks.
  6. D

Heat wrapping dowpipe benefits?

Is it recommended to heat wrap a downpipe? I currently am running a downpipe with no heat wrap and wanted to see if there is any benefits to heat wrapping. Will it affect my IAT's? I know the intercooler is up front i wouldn't think that IAT's would be affected.
  7. D

AC line condensation/wet?

Took a 4 hour trip to california and noticed this line was wet. Anyone know if this is normal? Notice along line with black nozzle
  8. D

Neuspeed Power module

I have a Neuspeed power module for sale asking $SOLD shipped.