GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Autobahn trim level.
  2. M

You are correct on that (my bad), but all AB models come with DCC, so @GTIfan99 comparison would be correct.
  3. M

Performance pack has a bigger rear sway.
  4. M

Any guesses on the extent of this body damage?

Still not getting rates like NH, ME, etc - I see people complain about their insurance bills on forums, etc and just chew back the frustration of mine being a solid double that.
  5. M

Back then MA didn't allow an out of state insurance agent to cover your car. They had to have a physical presence within state lines.
  6. M

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Shout out the lowered oryx white MK7 R that went for a quick run today on the Fells through Malden and Melrose.
  7. M

with two kids and two jobs, 5AM is the only time I can find.
  8. M

was heading to the gym. Just the typical routine.
  9. M

There are many ways it could have been worse, the 18-wheeler in front of me in the middle lane could have kicked it up in the air... They were going 35 for far longer than where that rock showed up.
  10. M

all of that. True kick in the nuts this AM. Went to change lanes b/c person doing 35 in left lane, get in the middle lane and saw the rock in the middle of the road at the last possible second.
  11. M

Caught a rock at 4:46AM...
  12. M

Do I Need a battery charger for COBB Tune?

Disable bluetooth completely, turn off radio, set the light switch to off and turn the climate control off. That's even with having the maintainer/trickle charger - just pick up a battery tender Jr at Lowe's, AutoZone, etc and return it after - the entire install process for ECU & TCU took about...
  13. M

I had to get a scratch repaired on the rear wheel arch - that was $1200 quoted at Mike's Autobody just outside of Boston (also quoted $1800 for the same job at Hogan & Van) - so there's your minimum cost for the paint work. 48/hr labor is definitely not flying around here.
  14. M

Car Prices Increasing... Again!

Tell me "I'm from Philly" without actually saying it
  15. M

Anybody have experience with BOTH Sneeky & EQT?

This is why I asked - google search for Sneeky and MK7 GTI and you find a common thread... You probably do more daily driving than anybody - what's your feedback from that perspective?
  16. M

Back on track and a little more pointed: Better option for a daily - EQT or Sneeky? Feels like more people daily EQT vs send it on Sneeky.
  17. M

Rear VW Emblem for mk7.5

The rear emblem and lock actuator assembly are the same part number from 2015-2021 - the aftermarket emblems suck and plain old don't fit correctly. https://parts.vw.com/p/Volkswagen_2018_GTI-Autobahn-Hatchback-20L-AT/Hatch-Emblem/52645568/5G0853617A.html
  18. M

@JerseyDrew77 - this is the reason I stay off of facebook. Thanks for all the input. Sounds like it truly is "flip a coin" - with the thinking that Sneeky seems a bit tighter on the customer service side b/c they aren't quite as big as EQT currently are.
  19. M

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

HOLD OUT FOR THE HAT
  20. M

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

Thousand bucks gets you an intercooler upgrade!