GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vj123

GTI is gone and the replacement is here

Working from home, I’m in no hurry to buy the second vehicle. I’m going to wait until I find the right one. Yeah I was checking out the news about the new Integra, definitely looks exciting.
  2. vj123

More than half of my vehicles have been from VAG, so looking to try out something different this time.
  3. vj123

Very true. Fun factor doesn't increase by the same fold as MRSP.
  4. vj123

If you were buying again DSG or MT

TCU tune from factory might be factored towards fuel economy and is terrible. I used to drive my DSG in manual mode 95% of the time and it great. Yes is clunky but i feel that adds the drama.
  5. vj123

I was really torn on this decision for a while as i was planning to keep this vehicle for a while and it also involved some serious money. Last DCT from BMW was a major factor which made me tilt towards the M2c. But I think practicality with kids took a little edge on my decision right after a TD.
  6. vj123

A quick update on my second MK7's replacement. Early summer, i thought a found a perfect replacement for my 2019 Rabbit's replacement: a 2021 BMW M2c - compact, raw and one of the last DCTs from the brand. People were scrambling to get allocations as F87 was towards the end of its lifecycle...
  7. vj123

If you were buying again DSG or MT

GTI was the first automatic i ever owned. I would take the same route if given a choice again.
  8. vj123

FS: MK7.5 GTI exhaust, paddles, mats, obd11

I still have the trunk liner with me. Have been crazy busy so yet to post pictures. Are you looking for a pickup?
  9. vj123

FS: Racingline Paddle Extension (Piano Black)

Price updated.
  10. vj123

To DSG or not to DSG…?

Search function in the forum would help you!
  11. vj123

FS: Racingline Paddle Extension (Piano Black)

Long weekend bump.
  12. vj123

Sold: MK7.5 GTI AWE track exhaust in MI

Long weekend bump.
  13. vj123

Back. Sort of

Congrats on your DadWagon. Looks like a great vehicle to drive family around.
  14. vj123

SOLD: 2019 VW GTI Rabbit DSG in MI (less than 10k miles)

I was surprised at their pricing when i looked at the listing initially. Similar to dealerships, they might make a lot of money on financing.
  15. vj123

SOLD: 2019 VW GTI Rabbit DSG in MI (less than 10k miles)

Yeah that was pretty quick for 28k.
  16. vj123

Dealer has moved the vehicle to a different facility and updated the listing with better pictures after cleaning it up. Price has also gone up by $2k from the previous listing. https://www.germain.com/inventory/used-2018-dodge-durango-rt-awd-4d-sport-utility-1c4sdjctxjc341723/
  17. vj123

Sold: OBDeleven PRO Pack - Next Generation

PM replied.