GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Offered 32K for 2019 Alltrack SE, considering options

Really smart move. I've considered doing the same thing. My car is worth somewhere around $20k, I owe $13.5k. I have some credit card debt and student loans. Cashing out the GTI would give me enough to go pay cash for something else and make the car payment go away. Tough part is the market...
  2. T

Another case of peeling sunroof trim clearcoat

It's starting to happen on my 2017 as well.
  3. T

What other cars did you test drive or consider before buying your VW?

None, had a MK6 that was totaled because of a tornado. Never even had a chance to mod it. I bought a Maxima after that because I needed a car and MK7s were a little too expensive at the time. I kept the Maxima for awhile, then traded it in for a G37, but was always browsing MK7s. Finally...
  4. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Noticed that the clear coat is beginning to peel where the roof panel meets the front of the sunroof. Wonderful.
  5. T

I'm gonna need some more info on the ACC relocation bracket.
  6. T

Low Mileage 2017 w/Salvage Title?

When I was shopping for mine, if the carfax wasn't clean, I walked away. If you try and sell or trade it in down the line it's going to require the right buyer for a private party sale or diminished trade in value at a dealer.
  7. T

Cobb V3 AP + DSG

What car are you buying?
  8. T

Got a slow crank out of nowhere this morning and again this afternoon. No other signs that the battery was on the way out. $170 later and it's good to go.
  9. T

Used GTI prices are nearly as high as those for new MK7.5s

This craziness has been making me think about selling mine to carmax. No idea what I'd replace it with though.
  10. T

Has anyone tinted their sunroof and had it crack?

I had my sunroof done after I bought the car last summer. I didn't even know this was/could be a concern.
  11. T

Post Your Trade!

I had the resonators cut off and straight pipes welded in, and put on a Tanabe axle-back. The VQ just sounds so good. One of the things that I found the most frustrating on my G37 was how lazy the transmission was. The other thing was that mods were expensive with very little gain. I had...
  12. T

Post Your Trade!

Traded in my '12 G37xS for my GTI. Sometimes I miss it.
  13. T

Post your sneakers and GTI

Yeah i just went through the posts and found it.
  14. T

I'm an 11. I guess I'll just cut my toes off so you and I can trade pairs. What's in your collection right now?
  15. T

I know how that goes. What size are you?
  16. T

I used to have somewhere between 30-40 pairs. I couldn't imagine having 280. One day I decided to downsize and only keep what I really enjoyed wearing. I think I have maybe 10 or 12 pairs now.
  17. T

CLOSED

Even a tagged picture would make this slightly more believable.
  18. T

ECS Tuning Diverter Valve Spacer

Selling my diverter valve spacer. It was on the car for less than a day. There's nothing wrong with it at all, I just don't want or need it. $40, goes out tomorrow 3/10 via USPS.
  19. T

Sunglasses for Driving

I do my best to not buy anything owned by Luxottica. I have several pairs of Smith and like them a lot.