GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

OEM GTI suspension and rear sway bar - free

I'll take the front strut springs and pay for shipping and packaging
  2. X

Aftermarket clutch

It's for my tdi 6 speed. I thought they were the same setup. I'll be adding the cr190 turbo
  3. X

Aftermarket clutch

Has anyone had to replace their clutch yet? I've wanted to get a single mass flywheel, but can't find any conversion kits. I'm also worried a new factory clutch won't hold if I need to tow a jetski
  4. X

Mk7 TDI clutch

Is there any difference between the 6 speed clutch system in the gti and the 6 speed clutch in the tdi?
  5. X

PS4S make offer.

Sold
  6. X

PS4S make offer.

I paid 420 new. Make an offer
  7. X

PS4S make offer.

They've been at most 35psi. Keep in mind this is brand new
  8. X

PS4S make offer.

Racine wi
  9. X

PS4S make offer.

245/40 R18 Michelin PS4S with 6/32 of tread. Im looking to go wider when i get my new wheels.
  10. X

Spoiler

Oh i thought you got the oem one
  11. X

Spoiler

Thanks for following up. Do you have numbers and cost for these parts? I'm not sure if they'll work on my mk7 but I'll sure try.
  12. X

WTB: stock Alltrack springs

I have some in my garage, maybe 17k on them
  13. X

Spoiler

Yup. My favorite parts guy left though, he used to give me better pricing than rockauto
  14. X

Had my windshield replaced...

My windshield has been messed up since i bought it. Now the big question, how much extra is it for this glass?
  15. X

Spoiler

I've been looking into adding the gti style spoiler to my tdi. Is the only difference from my tdi the side flares and brake light area, or is there a bigger spoiler that goes over the trunk frame too? Can i even add this? Dealer doesnt have a clue.
  16. X

Sold

Gti rear springs - $50 Alltrack springs and struts - $120 Picked up or pay for shipping. Located in SE Wisconsin.
  17. X

Line out converter?

I was starting to think that, as much as id hate working up there it's gotta be done. Thanks
  18. X

SOLD

If it falls through let me know
  19. X

sold

Photos?