GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

VW paint and/or clearcoat pen? GTI chrome keyfob end?
  2. H

Leather OEM Rear L&R Headrests - $100

Bump. May split these and sell them on eBay soon.
  3. H

What's the best/worst thing you've bought off AliExpress for your car?

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere but do you have a link for that underseat drawer?
  4. H

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Beautiful place to get some work done before the summer heat really hits!
  5. H

Agreed. I have some fond memories from up there, despite nearly dying in a storm that came out of nowhere one time.
  6. H

Halfords! I haven't thought about that place in a long time. Thanks for jogging my memory. I am an ex pat living in Texas and used to love Halfords as a kid!
  7. H

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

I second that Appalachia suggestions.
  8. H

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

Very tastefully done! Those center caps add a nice touch. Where did you locate them from?
  9. H

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Good luck. I find that garage reorganizations are miserable until you actually get done. Then it all becomes worthwhile.
  10. H

Rotated my tires - yesterday that is. Still finding jack + jack stand placement a little tricky with what I have so used the spare tire to help me with the job. Will work it out - was still easy enough.
  11. H

Bump - these are still available.
  12. H

Sunroof Frame Cracked??

I have a 2019 and I have a small crack on the front left corner. Haven't taken it in yet.
  13. H

Shift Knobs

I have mine set almost at the bottom and the stock boot sits fine as far as I am concerned. Happy with the look.
  14. H

Not the only reason, more to get some qualified eyes on my car every other time while under warranty. For peace of mind at least. Added bonus if they get the dregs from the bottom!
  15. H

Yesterday... changed my oil via the extractor method. First time doing an oil change this way on any car. Liked it overall but was only able to get 5.0 L / 5.25 quarts out. I don't believe I got the end of the tube properly into the bottom as I felt more of a "soft stop" vs. a hard stop of the...
  16. H

No problem. Shoot me a PM if you are still interested. They are boxed up and ready to ship already. Thanks
  17. H

I believe they will but the stiching will be a different color (red vs. white/silver).