GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Strange Mud

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

both these posts are true.
  2. Strange Mud

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... In Surprise Move, Bernie Sanders Joins Zrick

look up age banding. fwiw I like much of the ACA and think it's a good start
  3. Strange Mud

the old/smokers do pay more for insurance. I like the thought of mandatory quasi govt run insurance (think Post Office/utilities/Amtrak) for all and private for those that choose to upgrade. I know none of those examples are shining beacons of efficiency but many insurance companies are...
  4. Strange Mud

Babylon....better than Jersey def in the top 5 ^^^x2 this aligns with my helmet suggestion. You don't have to wear one but increased insurance rates, less ability to sue, and if you can't afford the long term care goodbye rights AND responsibilities are we still talking about Greeks?
  5. Strange Mud

reported for flagrant off topic violation Mud
  6. Strange Mud

a price adjustment or filing a claim either with VWoA or small claims. Go in with a fair number $1000? TIDK what the value of a wtty is but I believe that is a ballpark cost. You only have a limited wtty now, that is what you have lost. In my mind I would prefer actual cash in hand over the...
  7. Strange Mud

are we talking about the "facts" that I've posted or the "facts" you have posted
  8. Strange Mud

You are not completely wrong with that, however the death rates between vaccd/unvaccd makes it a no brainer choice for me.
  9. Strange Mud

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/08/20/1029628471/highly-vaccinated-israel-is-seeing-a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why
  10. Strange Mud

I don't see any promise from him to cover anything if it is denied because of tune.
  11. Strange Mud

by having on of the higher fully vaccd rates? (y) https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations kinda amazing how that* works
  12. Strange Mud

this mostly....there does seem to be a gradual swing to people believing in the vacc and/or that covid is real. I think the death rate/serious illness is a good bit <1% but that number may seem low if you look at big picture it is a scary percentage. The ability of this virus to spread is part...
  13. Strange Mud

Replaced key fob battery, but can’t get my key to re-sync with my car

I have a memory of there being instructions in the owners manual for this, idk if you have the manual or an online search for one may help. I did see you did search, ignore Fed I would have said "nice search" Mud edit: +1 on having just replaced batteries and been good. what is it doing...
  14. Strange Mud

Would you change the air filter after 15k miles? Golf 1.6 TDI mk7

looks good to me. One of the better ways is to look at it help up to a bright light, if you can see light through it it's good
  15. Strange Mud

also they need ALL keys when reprogramming. They had mentioned 1/2 hr to program, the time from dropping off keys till they called my name was <10 minutes.
  16. Strange Mud

Best Chicken Sandwich?

last night: simple home made sandwich on multi-grain bread (lightly toasted) rotisserie chicken, mayo, lettuce mix. (y)
  17. Strange Mud

there is nothing wrong with questioning, however when the vast majority of scientists agree and the bulk of the questioning is obvious BS there is a different problem
  18. Strange Mud

I only had luck at dealer for key. I don't remember price but 2 was around $300 and they threw in programming
  19. Strange Mud

not flagged because never scanned (assume). I think if you have a major engine wtty needed VW will scan it and then TD1 it. I do agree with tigeo about some of the wtty still being good. Dealers/friendships with them can make a difference. #mechanicslikedonughts