GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Leather OEM Rear L&R Headrests - $100

Taken from my 2019 SE, they have been in the car for 7,000 miles but can't say that anyone sat back there to "use" them. Perfect condition. $100 shipped to the contiguous states. I realize these may take a little while to sell. I am not going to bump constantly but if you see this post here...
  2. H

FS OEM Pure White Mirror Caps - SOLD

These were taken off when I took delivery of my 2019 GTI with 100 miles on it. The box shown is the one from the black R caps I had put on but that is what I have stored them in since then and will ship in it. Zero damage or signs of wear. $50 plus shipping OBO. SOLD!
  3. H

FS OEM License Plate Bracket - Free (shipping only)

Was in the trunk of my 2019 GTI when I purchased it, never put it on. No hardware included. $10 plus shipping and it is yours. UPDATE: Cover shipping and it is yours!
  4. H

FS: VW Front License Plate Holder (new)

VW part number 5GM-807-287-L Standard OEM holder for GTIs - never used. For sale via auction on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254327906227 Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  5. H

FS: Central TX - 4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels (100 miles on them)

FS: Central TX - 4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels (100 miles on them) SOLD All 4 immaculate and in boxes. Unused VW center caps included. I can't call them new as they were on the car in the lot before the dealer switched them out but they are as close as you can get without actually being new. I have...
  6. H

4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels - 100 miles on them

4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels - 100 miles on them - SOLD All 4 immaculate and in boxes. Unused VW center caps included. I can't call them new as they were on the car in the lot before the dealer switched them out for my Pretorias but they are as close as you can get without actually being new. I...
  7. H

HstephenG's New 2019 GTI SE MT

Hi all, I have have had my GTI for just over a week now so it is about time I started a thread for it! Specs from the factory: 2019 SE Pure white Manual transmission (obviously) Experience package (DCC & Fender audio) Sunroof Monster mats Trunk liner + cargo net & luggage blocks Here he/she...