1. Gogo GTI

FS: **SOLD** $400 18" GTI Sport Nogaro Wheels

Dropped the price to $400.
  2. Gogo GTI

Dropped the price to $400.
  3. Gogo GTI

PSA: CTS Intake with Group 48 Battery

So for clarification, if you went with a smaller battery then no issues? Why not go that route?
  4. Gogo GTI

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Really nice meeting you guys. Beautiful route, I will have to do that again sometime.
  5. Gogo GTI

Question about lighting package

Whoa so you can upgrade the cornering lights too? Sorry I've been living under a rock for the last 3 years when it comes to the MK7 forum. This is something Ive been wondering about. Always bugged me to have the yellow halogen lights not match the color of the xenons. Any advice on a bulb that...
  6. Gogo GTI

I've taken my bumper off twice. Its 10 minutes just to gather my tools and set up my workspace. Then its way more convenient to have a helping hand. Dropping the bumper in 5 min is not the norm. Then you have to put it back on. And there's always the slight risk of accidentally busting...
  7. Gogo GTI

Ugghh tragic. Hoping for the best for your sister.
  8. Gogo GTI

I'm interested in swapping out the bulbs on my LP bi-xenons. I started digging around for info on replacing the bulbs and you have to drop the bumper??? Is that correct? What kind of asinine design is this?
  9. Gogo GTI

Direct Acceleration tweak via Vag-com.

Finally got around to trying this on my 2017 Sport DSG. Did absolutely nothing. Very disappointed but not surprised.
  10. Gogo GTI

Cleaning out the garage. Set of 4 Nogaro wheels with stock Bridgestone Potenzas. **Local pick up only in Boulder, CO** - 18" x 7.5" wheels came off my 2017 GTI Sport - Comes with Clubsport red ring center caps - Two wheels are in very good condition. Two wheels have medium curb rash. None of the...
  11. Gogo GTI

July 10th works for me! I happen to be off that weekend too. Im ok with any time.
  12. Gogo GTI

Cleaning out the garage. Set of 4 Nogaro wheels with stock Bridgestone Potenzas. **Local pick up only in Boulder, CO** - 18" x 7.5" wheels came off my 2017 GTI Sport - Comes with Clubsport red ring center caps - Two wheels are in very good condition. Two wheels have medium curb rash. None of the...
  13. Gogo GTI

Late to the party. I havent been on the forum in a few years. Wish I could join the fun but will be in Santa Fe until July 5th. I'll try to catch the next meet up.
  14. Gogo GTI

Big brother is watching!

So I get that there are sport imports, exotic supercars, and people that race their cars etc. But there are obviously ways the govt could easily regulate the sale of these cars and ways that car makers could meet requirements. I mean, manufacturers are jumping through hoops to meet emission...
  15. Gogo GTI

Big brother is watching!

Just to play devil’s advocate... This is something I never understood. If it’s against the law to go above 80mph (which I believe is the top speed limit in the US) why is it legal to make and buy cars that go well over 100mph? Are they thinking, “we can make the product but trust the customer...
  16. Gogo GTI

Show Me Your Car Smartphone Holders

Yes that did the trick! Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Gogo GTI

Let’s See Those Dirty Cars!

Enough showing off these freshly washed cars and apologies for dirty cars. Let’s see those filthy cars! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk