GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Creaking doors? Mystery solved

Any alternative to Sailkote, it's not sold where I live, and I can't order it online because it comes in an aerosol can.
  2. tWiStEd-tORqUe

To Borla or Not to Borla

FACEPALM
  3. tWiStEd-tORqUe

To Borla or Not to Borla

I have the CTS DP installed, sound didn't change that much, I would say more bass/ruble around 20%. I was concern that it will be a lot more louder but it turned out great. I'm still on stock ECU, so the Burbles you hear is basically stock amplified, not sure how it would sound like when I go...
  4. tWiStEd-tORqUe

To Borla or Not to Borla

They are still in business 😂 To be clear it's the first time they did such job and gave me a good deal for them try it out, I'm really satisfied with the out come, The cost now will be around 350-500 depending on the work Check them out...
  5. tWiStEd-tORqUe

To Borla or Not to Borla

I'm not in Germany, although we have rules when it comes to engine noises, but people do them anyways and hope for the best when it comes to yearly inspection either put the stock one back or just go there hoping the inspector is in a good mood 😂 When I was stating the prices, I was referring...
  6. tWiStEd-tORqUe

To Borla or Not to Borla

Specifically when also reading about the whistle issue that comes with I and how they have handled the situation given that it's not an isolated issue would say Not To I have used their exhaust on my MKV R32 was good for a couple of years until some welds broke loose somewhere and it created a...
  7. tWiStEd-tORqUe

To Borla or Not to Borla

For what its worth, here is my take on exhaust systems particularly on the MQB platform ever since getting my MK7 R, the first mod I wanted to do was a Cat-back system. I have looked at dozens of press release videos from different brands while getting impressed by the likes of Bull-X ...
  8. tWiStEd-tORqUe

MIB II - Software Version and Update Thread

what about 3G003504C HW: H51 SW: 0814 MIB2 High
  9. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Custom exhaust

Best way to avoid internet trolls is to click on thier profile name > ignore
  10. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Custom exhaust

You know what els sounds good? You being quiet with your nonsense and trolling.
  11. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Custom exhaust

you missed the part where you generalized that all custom setups would sound like shit, then u said it's subjective you fail miserably plus if I was going for looks I would have done something like leyo's , yet again a muffler is not something that you show off in these cars...
  12. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Custom exhaust

why would you assume any custom exhaust will sound like shit, here is mine :) I got nothing but positive feedback Completed CF Exhaust Tips Gutted Rear section Gutted Resonator AWE Valve controller CTS Downpipe (Catted) Before During After Before After All closed up Video...
  13. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Hey man, Saw that you can provide SW files for MIB2 High. Below is my system, is there any...

Hey man, Saw that you can provide SW files for MIB2 High. Below is my system, is there any update available? 3G003504C HW: H51 SW: 0814 TIA
  14. tWiStEd-tORqUe

SOLD please delete

Any coding needed to install this? I have climate control similar to this https://f7432d8eadcf865aa9d9-9c672a3a4ecaaacdf2fee3b3e6fd2716.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/C2565/U49/IMG_538-large.jpg
  15. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Screen Ripple

Well damn, thanks for your input. You think upgrading to glass 8" will still have the same effects?
  16. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Sat Nav Maps Update

Great info, and Thanks for the B201A video 👍👍
  17. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Sat Nav Maps Update

MIB2 High Discover Nav Pro instructions say e "exFAT" or "NTFS" for Discover Pro, I can see in Discover care that there is an option to update using OEM VW Card, did u try that ?
  18. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Sat Nav Maps Update

For me, non-VW card, I just formated to exFat and copied the files to the SD card , as soon as I plug in the brain unit it picks it up as an update and does it automatically the best solution will be to find someone in UK with the Original SD card to create an image and then copy it to ur OEM...
  19. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Sat Nav Maps Update

are you sure you are downloading the correct pack, from the Update site I see the for Discover Media the Packs are +/- 6 GB
  20. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Sat Nav Maps Update

how does the folder structure look like on the SD Card, all files folder need to be on the root folder. also which unit are u using MIB2 , MIB2 High, MIB1 ?