GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Arin@APR

Brake cooling ducts: Any interest?

Yes: https://www.goapr.com/blog/post/apr_presents_a_new_line_of_luxury_catback_exhaust_systems/
  2. Arin@APR

I never said anything about CF...
  3. Arin@APR

We understand there are OEM options. Our plan is to make something bigger, or better, and be competitively priced. To be competitively priced, we'll use an appropriate material to get to those price points. That doesn't mean we'll make this product. We're trying to gather interest before doing...
  4. Arin@APR

Thank you for all the feedback thus far! We have a lot to think about and evaluate.
  5. Arin@APR

What price point do we need to hit? They would be the air dam attached to control arm style.
  6. Arin@APR

How to retro-fit the front brake air guides from the Audi RS3 (2017->)

Here you go: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/brake-cooling-ducts-any-interest.385380/
  7. Arin@APR

We track our cars often and have made custom brake cooling ducts. I noticed the community may have interest in these products as there are a couple DIY threads for use with OEM parts. Price on those can get expensive. Ours would be competitively priced and bigger. Any interest?
  8. Arin@APR

How to retro-fit the front brake air guides from the Audi RS3 (2017->)

Reviving this thread. We have a few things we've made for our own track cars and could make them production for street cars and customers like you. Would there be any interest? Price would be competitive to OEM solutions and would be bigger than what's out there.
  9. Arin@APR

APR Direct Replacement Brake Upgrades!

Front? We don't.
  10. Arin@APR

Rear pads: The non-PP GTI pad is exclusive to the USA. We're working on getting those made, but they were not available at the time of releasing this program.
  11. Arin@APR

The guide is massive, and will probably have some things missing. I updated the guide for the Discs and front pads for all GTI years. The rear pads may be excluded. Seems like it has a different FMSI for the GTI non PP. Figuring that out now. We may not have coverage.
  12. Arin@APR

the only installed pro shots I've done were with our BBK. It has the same slot pattern: The black will wear off on the swept area and remain on the edges and the grooves after bedding in.
  13. Arin@APR

I don't have enough back to back experience with that to really comment. I honestly don't recall anything excessive, but I don't recall anything shockingly low either.
  14. Arin@APR

Here's the MTR Guide: https://documents.goapr.com/disc_mtr_colour_info.pdf Basically if it's getting too hot you'll know if you're maxing out the pad compound. The pads we are selling here are maybe good for light track use. They get really close to race pad temperature ranges, but are...
  15. Arin@APR

It's very useful in determining things like pad compounds and if your setup is up to snuff or time to go larger.
  16. Arin@APR

APR Direct Replacement Brake Discs and Pads APR Direct Replacement Brake Discs are a plug-and-play upgrade for your factory brakes. They provide reduced brake fade, improved brake consistency, and excellent modulation, especially during repeated consecutive braking applications or spirited...
  17. Arin@APR

APR Direct Replacement Brake Discs and Pads APR Direct Replacement Brake Discs are a plug-and-play upgrade for your factory brakes. They provide reduced brake fade, improved brake consistency, and excellent modulation, especially during repeated consecutive braking applications or spirited...
  18. Arin@APR

19. Arin@APR

APR Full Catch Can System for the MQB Platform 1.8/2.0T

I can't say I've seen the code on my end and we've had this on test cars for a couple years. But, if someone has a code for one reason or another, it's always good to contact our support team so we can look things over.