GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIfan99

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I got the same set you linked. They fit the GTI keys perfect.
  2. GTIfan99

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Best - MPS4. Best reasonably priced -Falken FK510. Indy500 have a little less grip, not as good in wet, but stiffer sidewall if you want sharper feel.
  3. GTIfan99

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Muh Narrative Falling Apart At The Seams - Turn Off Your TV And The Pandemic Ends

But that isn't what you do... It's why your nickname is the apologist.
  4. GTIfan99

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I can't get keeh's to stop sending nudes.
  5. GTIfan99

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Yeah, that's annoying, but it still works well. It's the easiest way to get cone marks off. Spray, let sit, few minutes later they just wipe off.
  6. GTIfan99

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Muh Narrative Falling Apart At The Seams - Turn Off Your TV And The Pandemic Ends

You do know everyone can read your CONSTANT pedantic defensive posts in support of your long lost bastard child zrickety, right? I mean, you know this is a public forum and we all see your posts.
  7. GTIfan99

No, not semantics. They recommend it for children 12 to 18. They Also didn't say younger children shouldn't be vaccinated. They said they need more evidence before recommending it. You said WHO said children shouldn't be vaccinated. They said no such thing. Like usual, you're a...
  8. GTIfan99

The answer was you're full of shit. You like zrickey's stupid Twitter posts and constantly defending his posts.
  9. GTIfan99

You could actually find out who invented the technology and who invented the vaccine. cb1111 even posted links for you. If you're going to try to use an argument of authority, at least get the authority part right, though it's still just an argument of authority.
  10. GTIfan99

Again, he isn't the Inventor of the technology or the vaccine....
  11. GTIfan99

WHO didn't actually say that though. They said more evidence was needed before they would recommend it for children under 12.
  12. GTIfan99

He isn't the Inventor of the technology either, so......
  13. GTIfan99

cb1111 invented mRNA vaccines. It's official.
  14. GTIfan99

Street Touring Hatchback (STH) discussion/setup

I'm running pretty soft springs for an STH car. I still get wheel lift.
  15. GTIfan99

Except he didn't invent mRNA vaccines, so.....
  16. GTIfan99

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

I honestly don't know, but 12 psi seems low. I bleed at much higher pressure. IIRC, VW recommended 29 psi.
  17. GTIfan99

Again, seat belts don't mean you fear driving. All you had to do is wear a fucking mask, and you fucktards couldn't even do that. Also, you're comment is hilarious coming from a medical devices salesman married to a doctor. You have zero self awareness.