GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

1/4 mile repository, who can take it over?

All my MQB's are sold :) Needs to be independant. Reliable. PM me please.
  2. W

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

Will check tomorrow. House is in pieces not on desktop.
  3. W

EFR7163 Kit modded for electric actuator, PR MPI kit 980cc, CTS catch can fwd

Its of no consequence, no big deal. I've run it since I basically started and went 10.7 at 32+ psi. No shaft play whatsoever.
  4. W

badass time, saw it on fb. Ok send it in i'll add it up.
  5. W

Sorry man, I didn't see an email come in to update it. I will this weekend.
  6. W

Take it off my hands. Last turbo you'll need. The wastegate flapper was modified and welded based on my specs to a welding shop. Took some trial and error.
  7. W

Kit is off, ready to go. I am including the actuator installed and adjusted
  8. W

WTB Used hybrid turbo

Good seller above ^^
  9. W

Hi everyone. $2800USD Shipped EFR7163 Turbo kit for AWD MQB. Arguably the best overall for spool/efficiency. Retail is $5000USD/$7500CAD. The fit and finish is second to none. Kit comes with turbo, all oil and coolant lines, APR DP (you need an APR midpipe or to get the center section welded)...
  10. W

DBV2 V2 S3 vs. HoonTuned is38 GTI

That is a world class time for the is38, very very good. :) I have a manual so I can't compare really. I never ran on is38 just boss 600. Best was 7.9 on e40. On my 10.78 pass in the a3, I ran 7.7.
  11. W

Turbo failure after 50,000 miles

No one here has mentioned the obvious. Any slight misalignment of the outlet pipe can create a small boost leak which would send shaft speed through the roof. That is the most likely culprit to be honest.
  12. W

Sachs 4 puck- thoughts?

Yeah I toasted this clutch once I started making real power. IS38 it should be fine on street tires. On slicks it isn't enough.
  13. W

DBV2 V2 S3 vs. HoonTuned is38 GTI

Its on 23-24psi, 3* timing (S3). It will be much different on fueling. My IS38 would break some hearts, this isn't surprising to me :) Good runs