GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. -Dutch-

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

It's that time of year, folks... Secret Santa is back! Link to 2017 Link to 2018 Link to 2019 The rules are simple: 1. PM me your home address by midnight, December 11th. Your forum name will be the contact on the shipping address. If you PM me your real name I will assume you want it on the...
  2. -Dutch-

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

Last year was a lot of fun and I'd like to see if we can get some good participation again. Link to 2017. Link to 2018. The rules are simple: 1. PM me your home address by midnight, December 13th. Your forum name will be the contact on the shipping address. If you PM me your real name I will...
  3. -Dutch-

Road Trip... Again!

We're off for another one tomorrow. Two weeks on the road down and back on the east coast. We'll be starting with a visit to a buddy of mine in PA I met on SVRiders.com and have known for quite a few years, and finally got to meet on the tail end of last year's trip. From there we are hoping to...
  4. -Dutch-

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Car related or not. Like... Ever. You dumbass.
  5. -Dutch-

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

Poll says it all.
  6. -Dutch-

A3 Forum Recommendations

My brother is picking up a 2015 A3 2.0 on Monday and is looking for forum recommendations. I looked for a bit but didn't find much dedicated to the model. Anyone know of a forum with good info for the car?
  7. -Dutch-

Movie and TV Recommendations

I just watched Alita: Battle Angel and loved it. I had watched Netflix's Love, Death & Robots when it came out and was floored by the Sonnie's Edge episode. Alita had a very similar animation feel to me which I love. I watched the whole series and watched it again the next day with MrsDutch, and...
  8. -Dutch-

MAP Downpipe Spacer Poll

Having spent at least an hour in the spacer thread and feeling no closer to an actual answer, I thought I'd put this up. It seems like every downpipe has a few different solutions, some that one person will swear by, the next says didn't work for them. I have a catted (non-GESI), resonated MAP...
  9. -Dutch-

Help me solve a problem I don't know exists

So, one of my younger brothers gave me a great Christmas present that I haven't decided how to make use of. He recently graduated from machining school and works in a shop. His gift was the offer to make any part within his capabilities. So: - Aluminum preferred. - 3 Axis. - Could do a brushed...
  10. -Dutch-

Crisis Mode

This evening I explained to MrsDutch the various, and numerous benefits of several car modifications that are currently pending for my vehicle. Rear Sway Bar: Minimal cost, great improvement on the way it handles. Not only a benefit in the track, but it should enhance her comfort while I attack...
  11. -Dutch-

WheelNation - Dubai

Question for you folks: is anyone familiar with this site? https://wheelnation.net/ As far as I can tell it looks legit but I'm curious if anyone in the area has experience with them.
  12. -Dutch-

I'm calling out MrsDutch!

1/4 mile drag, location and conditions of your choosing. I drive your car, you drive mine.
  13. -Dutch-

I'm calling out the Hoonigan

You on summer tires. Me on Blizzaks. It's supposed to snow Tuesday night. Let's party.
  14. -Dutch-

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad joke thread

Why did the blind guy fall into the well? He didn't see that well.
  15. -Dutch-

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2018

Thanks to ReadTheBook for reminding me about this! I've been meaning to kick it into gear again this year but time flies. Last year was a lot of fun and I'd like to see if we can get some good participation again. Link to 2017. The rules are simple: 1. PM me your home address by midnight...
  16. -Dutch-

iABED Billet Rear Main Seal - $90 shipped

Hey folks, I bought this RMS before my clutch swap just in case I needed it. I did open the bag to inspect the seal but my OEM seal was fine so I never used this one. Pictured bottom-left below. Price includes shipping in the continental US, retails for $119. iABED part number 462-103-171F.
  17. -Dutch-

I like cheese

That is all.
  18. -Dutch-

Road Trip!

Mrs Dutch and I are a week away from the start of our two-week, 2,500 mile road trip vacation down the eastern seaboard. She is a bona-fide beach fanatic so the plan is to hit Myrtle Beach and the Outer Banks on the way down. We'll be meeting up with our very own gtiJake to install his amazing...
  19. -Dutch-

MrsDutch Can't Drive Stick

And my car isn't super n00b friendly at this point. Short throws don't make for a great learning experience. Anyone have recommendations for a really easy car to learn on, or do driving schools exist for this sole purpose?
  20. -Dutch-

VCDS and OBD Eleven Owner Map

VCDS MAP LINK Hey Folks, After offering my services to the local population I started thinking about a way to make this more widespread. If the interest is there, I've created a custom map that VCDS or OBD Eleven owners can register on so that others can search for someone in their area...