GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. madface1

Bc coilovers for golf R

“If” haha cute. He could have also messaged me directly if he was interested. I don’t spend much time on forums (obviously).
  2. madface1

Bc coilovers for golf R

I work at BC Racing, there are two options for your situation that wouldn’t cost you a single dollar. But if you just want to sell them, that’s your decision.
  3. madface1

Bc coilovers for golf R

I don’t know who told you this, but it’s 100% false.
  4. madface1

FS: DFG Tuning intake tube, filter. Dark Cherry Euro tails added.

If you could email me pics of the tails I’d appreciate it! Madfacewraps@gmail.com
  5. madface1

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

Getting it dialed in with the new 255s
  6. madface1

Post your sneakers and GTI

You should see my tattoo collection 🤐 I actually don’t buy shoes too often anymore... mostly because SNKRS sucks and I can’t get anything I want anyway 🤦🏻‍♂️
  7. madface1

The shoe that got me into sneakers, when they rereleased a couple years ago I had to get a pair for nostalgia haha I only buy shoes I like and I wear everything I own! No idea what happened to my old pair so I had to get a pair on the rerelease a couple months ago, they’re identical to the...
  8. madface1

The latest pickups and the closet 😬
  9. madface1

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

They’re Toyo Proxes 4 Plus, they run a bit narrow but I like the way they look
  10. madface1

Anyone with bc coils

They should only fit in one direction, the lower nut goes on the inside of the sway bar and the upper nut goes on the front of the mounting tab. The end links are the same for both sides, but the lower mounts are different and labeled which side they go on (FL and FR) so make sure they’re on...
  11. madface1

Dual Calipers

I don’t think we can run anything like that because of the electronic e-brake. I know I’ve seen some of the cars from over seas running R8 dual caliper setups, but I think Golf Rs over there don’t have electronic e-brakes. If you’re just looking for something to fill the wheels out a little...
  12. madface1

FS: BC Forged RZ21

(y)
  13. madface1

^^^
  14. madface1

Found a few CPO Spektrum R's for sale

Honestly it’s probably been longer now that I think about it, and when I saw it was still there I couldn’t believe it. The price was much higher when I saw it also.
  15. madface1

I went by to see it a couple months ago, I’m pretty sure (like 98% sure) it’s jazz blue
  16. madface1

https://www.napletonorlandovw.com/new/Volkswagen/2019-Volkswagen-Golf+R-Orlando-FL-0d17369b0a0e0ae828c76b44b5f16479.htm
  17. madface1

Still for sale, message me reasonable offers