GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1SLOW2.01

3 row SUV for the family + towing

I know I am late to this party, but I have two kids (maybe one more coming) and have a Durango R/T. It is the absolute best "family hauler" I can imagine having. We have used the third row quite a bit and the space has been great on road trips. We bought it just before moving overseas, but it...
  2. 1SLOW2.01

User Name?

I have a 2.0, and it is slow. The name writes itself.
  3. 1SLOW2.01

I kinda want a Passat R line

I had a Passat R Line as a rental for over a month, and I loved it. I really like my GTI, but I almost wished I had bought a Passat. It was incredibly comfortable and really nice to drive. It will not feel or drive like a GTI, but it is very nice.
  4. 1SLOW2.01

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Hoping the Preds can pull it off, but I know it is a tall order.
  5. 1SLOW2.01

If you could have any other Mk, what would it be?

I want/need a MK1. So far (between Jettas and Golf/GTIs) I have had 2 MK3s, 1 MK4, 2 MK5's, and a MK7. I would eventually like to own one of each generation.
  6. 1SLOW2.01

Never knew this existed - Golf Country

They look awesome in person. I really want one.
  7. 1SLOW2.01

What's the most EFFED UP movie that you've seen?

Oh no, I refused to watch it. I heard about it from friends and watched the trailer. There could not be a worse movie on the planet. I mean, there are multiple dick kills in it.
  8. 1SLOW2.01

What's the most EFFED UP movie that you've seen?

A Serbian Film absolutely wins for the most messed up movie.
  9. 1SLOW2.01

** The Official Beer Thread **

Trying out a Belgian Triple IPA tonight. Not bad overall.
  10. 1SLOW2.01

40 Years of GTI Brochure

http://automuseum.volkswagen.de/en/news.html#c1086 Figured some of you guys, like me, have been around the GTI for a little while and might like this. I have not ordered one, so I cannot comment on shipping. Just thought you guys might be interested.
  11. 1SLOW2.01

Blue Lives Matter

I haven't seen that, but I like it.
  12. 1SLOW2.01

Finally drove one

So I ordered my car in March without ever seeing a MK7 in person and finally got to drive the one today. I was worried it would be a little too sedated and refined for my taste and be a little boring. Holy shit was I wrong. I put the car in sport mode and had an absolute blast. All I ask is for...
  13. 1SLOW2.01

Order Tracking

Is there a way to track orders through the production and build phase without having a dealer? I ordered my GTI through Military Auto Source for delivery in Germany and their website isn't the most informative. I am just trying to get some more detailed information on the status of my car...
  14. 1SLOW2.01

Your Dream Car Build

So many to choose. Corrado VR6 Turbo is really high on the list, Turbo 04 Cobra is up there, H/C/I nitrous C6 Corvette. If I actually had that budget I don't know if could choose.
  15. 1SLOW2.01

Any football (soccer) fans on here.

Sporting Kansas City fan here. I know I will probably be in the minority here, but I love MLS. SKCTID.
  16. 1SLOW2.01

If you had $15,000 to spend on a USED car

As an only car I would look for something newer, maybe a Hyundai Veloster or Sonata turbo. Can't beat the warranty and it would suck to buy a used car at the top of your budget and then have to put money into it. As an additional toy, it would definitely be a high mileage 03-04 Cobra.