GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Shuk'n'Jive

Used GTI prices are nearly as high as those for new MK7.5s

Yea, prices seem to be especially crazy on the GTIs no doubt because of the MK8. I've been watching prices on 18/19 Passat SELV6 and GTs and they aren't nearly as bloated as the GTIs. I grabbed my CPO 2018 SE 6mt last year for 21...which grew to a little over 23 with TTT and garbage fees. I...
  2. Shuk'n'Jive

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Niche Misano 18x8 et42. Cheated and found some VW center caps to give it that oem+ look.
  3. Shuk'n'Jive

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Been lurking since I bought my 2018 DIB SE last year....gotta love the 7yr/84k CPO warranty. Wasn't totally sold on the DIB at first site, but man does it change in different lighting conditions... I've really grown to love the personality this color has.
  4. Shuk'n'Jive

Found the cheapest Helix Subwoofer 000051419B currently

Submitted mine last week and already received approval email from VW. I think I may have had to type out Volkswagen instead of using VW....but Murietta was definitely included in the list.
  5. Shuk'n'Jive

Found the cheapest Helix Subwoofer 000051419B currently

FYI for anyone still interested in a great deal on the Helix Sub. The Murietta CA VW dealership dropped the price to $359 for Cyber Monday.....TODAY!!!
  6. Shuk'n'Jive

WTB: MK7.5 VW Badges (Front & Rear)

My chrome badges are still on my 2018 SE...been thinking about removing them....I much prefer the red that the 2018s missed out on.