GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

For Sale: SOLD: 2021 VW GTI Mk7.5 w DSG - Dark Iron Blue - 6 Weeks Old - Only 800 miles!

SOLD: I am selling my six-week old VW GTI Mk7.5 SE with DSG, Dark Iron Blue. It is in perfect, brand new condition. Never been smoked in or used to transport a dog or a cat. Not even a curb rash on the wheels. Less than 800 miles on the odometer. It‘s just not the right car for me. MSRP...
  2. Z

Park Assist, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control - Worth Getting?

I'm thinking of upgrading to a '21 GTI Mk7.5 Autobahn which comes with Park Assist, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control. How well do these tech features work? Have there been any major issues? Anything I need to know before making the decision? Thanks.
  3. Z

PDF Manual for 2021 GTI?

Anybody have a suggestion for a source for a PDF copy of owner’s manual for a 2021 GTI? VW site only produces error messages and customer care says the problem is with all 2020 and 2021 manuals and they don’t know when it will be fixed. Thx.
  4. Z

VW Lease Extension Monthly Payment?

Has anyone extended a lease for 3 or 6 months with VW Credit? I'm wondering what the monthly payment would be for the extended term. I've heard a few people say the payment will be the same as in your existing lease but that doesn't make sense given the existing payment would be based on how...
  5. Z

Latest dealer prices for GTImk7.5 SE DSG

I'm about to buy or lease a new 2021 GTI SE w/DSG. MSRP is $34,460 (plus another annoying $600 for monster mats, auto rearview mirror, emergency kit). What kind of discounts are dealers offering now? Any shopping suggestions for striking the best deal. I'm in southern California. Thanks! Z