GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Yet another coil over question but with a catch!

Nice! Those look great. I'll make sure I have some spacers ready to go. Thanks for everyones help!
  2. G

I wonder if there is difference in size with the Dinan coils vs the STX.
  3. G

Got it. I really appreciate your help with this. Again, I just don't want to get everything going then find out there are issues afterwards. I'd rather know from the start in order to mitigate any issues.
  4. G

Is it the squared off shoulders of that particular tire? Or just the size of the wheel in general? Do you have any pics of the rear wheels with the spacers on?
  5. G

Does it really? I’ve heard so many conflicting things. I guess I might try a dry fit with the wheel and see if there is enough clearance with the current setup. I’m actually hoping to raise the car up a bit as the VWR springs are just a tad too low and the ride quality isn’t where I want it to...
  6. G

I've been reading up on all the suspension threads especially Hammersticks thread. But I have a very specific question. I am considering the ST X coil over set up to pair with a new set of wheels I acquired. They are 18X9 et45. Thinking of grabbing 245/35/18 Michelin PS4S to go with them...
  7. G

SOLD : Flow One F2 18x9 Gray Wheels $540 - PICKUP ONLY (Austin, Tx)

Lol! You're right it might be. But I'm planning sooner than later. Unfortunately the set I have now has literally brand new tires ugh.
  8. G

Thanks again and great to meet you!
  9. G

FS 2015 Autobahn stock muffler

Bump for FREE if you come get it from me. Otherwise it's going into the dumpster.
  10. G

I’ll take them. I’m in Houston. I can come get em from you. PM sent.
  11. G

They look great. Aren't 9" wide wheels pretty wide? Do they fit on a stock MK7 with zero modifications? I'm in Houston and interested.
  12. G

Sold!

They do not fit over the CSS muffler tips. Maybe if you had a chance to rip off the spot welds on the CSS and take off the chrome tips, it might fit the diameter of the bare outlets.
  13. G

Sold!

These slide right over the 3” factory tips. Does NOT fit 2018+ facelifted GTI’s. Only fits 2015-2017 GTI’s. Had these on for about 10k miles then upgraded to a CSS muffler. Tried to clean them up as much as I could. You could get them cleaner with some elbow grease. Link to new ones here...
  14. G

Sold!

These slide right over the 3” factory tips. Does NOT fit 2018+ facelifted GTI’s. Only fits 2015-2017 GTI’s. Had these on for about 10k miles then upgraded to a CSS muffler. Tried to clean them up as much as I could. You could get them cleaner with some elbow grease. Link to new ones here...
  15. G

FS 2015 Autobahn stock muffler

Cut off to install a ClubSport S muffler. Located in Houston. Local pick up preferred.
  16. G

SOLD: VMR 710FF w/ 235/35/19 PS4S

PM sent.
  17. G

SOLD: VMR 710FF w/ 235/35/19 PS4S

If these were close to me I'd buy them. But add the shipping and it's out of my budget.
  18. G

WTB: Driver side mirror turn signal. *Bought*

I have mine from my 2015 Autobahn. PM me.