GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS: Small left overs from BBK upgrade

what lines are those? are they technafit? is it rubber or SS?
  2. L

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

how did you get around the passenger seat airbag connection?
  3. L

Rear bumper lights

Is there a setting/wire that made them fully light up instead just outline led like in one of the pics
  4. L

Rear bumper lights

I was looking at these myself a few months back. Was trying to figure out how to use them as a rear for ONLY in bad weather. On full bright, do you need to run all the wires or just specific one? Do they have a dynamic scroll feature ?
  5. L

Upgrading stock shocks/struts to Bilsteins B4 shocks/struts or VWR, is it worth it?

I am in the same predicament... looking to get VWR spring and considering pairing them with Bilsteins B8 shocks and 034 bearings/top hats. Anyone familiar if this set up is a worth while option? Daily driven work car and figured VWR springs give that minimal drop but not sure if B8 being...
  6. L

Major Oil Leak. Need help.

Oddly enough I have a same leak where the idler pulley is... from the same area as you but don't know whats there or what caused it
  7. L

DIY Guide and Review: AKD AliExpress MK7.5 LED Tail Lights for NAR MK7 Golf

Curious how are these lights and wiring different from BEC? I have a set of BEC lights and harness but can't find clear instructions on how to install it and code it properly. Anyone has done BEC lights/harness that can help out?
  8. L

Does anybody from the Suffolk County LI area have a VCDS/Ross-Tech computer?

Hate to hijack a thread but for those with vcds... anyone familiar how to code dynamic turn signals on a 2016 for BEC or Ed replica tail lights? Apparently can't be done with OBDeleven which ondont have anyway
  9. L

WTB: maxton rear diffuser for mk7

As the title says... looking for a maxton rear diffuser. Was thinking of going AliExpress route but seeing if anyone parting ways with theirs.
  10. L

Form Fit hood protector

did you notice less bug splatter on the windshield or the upper portion of the hood from it? Any wind noises or whistling?
  11. L

Will it fit without issue?

hi guys, I know I might have overlooked but couldn't find an exact answer. I am looking to get a set of 18x8.5 ET38 BBS wheels to run with my oem tire size 225/40 (Continental contact sport for reference). I am currently stock hight and stock suspension on 2016 PP. Curious to know if this...
  12. L

KW V3 Coilovers SOLD

Did you purchase them new? If so are you familiar if the warranty on these is transferable?
  13. L

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Which OBD11 do you have? Pro?
  14. L

WTB: Front Splitter and DIffuser

Which version of front splitter?
  15. L

WTS various take off parts 2019 GTI

are you willing to separate any items or prefer to sell it off together
  16. L

FS: Sold

Any shaft play on the is38?
  17. L

Clown car horn

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but i took had horn failure recently and was looking to swap to Hella horns. I like the idea of the ECS bracket, but not sure i understand the point of the relay in the kit. I have Hella horns on my other car (infiniti) and all that was done, was to...
  18. L

Supporting mods for stage 2?

I've been considering going unitronic as I'll have ability to flash back to stock and pass. Or am I wrong on that assumption somehow?
  19. L

Supporting mods for stage 2?

I am in same boat as the OP. I have a daily driver and so far close to 12k in under 7months. Wanting to go stage 2 from stock. My question mainly is for supporting mods to make sure the car stays healthy. Would coil packs and step colder plugs be a good addition? Coming from honda/Nissan...
  20. L

Reputable shop in NYC/LI area to go for maintenance (not dealer)?

Hey guys, New to forum and new to the car. Always have been a Honda / Nissan guy but came to the German side. Wondering if anyone can suggest a shop to go to for maintenance work to do all the fluids and then some. I am in NYC/LI area and would prefer to go somewhere that knows VW. I've...