GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Yet another coil over question but with a catch!

I've been reading up on all the suspension threads especially Hammersticks thread. But I have a very specific question. I am considering the ST X coil over set up to pair with a new set of wheels I acquired. They are 18X9 et45. Thinking of grabbing 245/35/18 Michelin PS4S to go with them...
  2. G

Sold!

These slide right over the 3” factory tips. Does NOT fit 2018+ facelifted GTI’s. Only fits 2015-2017 GTI’s. Had these on for about 10k miles then upgraded to a CSS muffler. Tried to clean them up as much as I could. You could get them cleaner with some elbow grease. Link to new ones here...
  3. G

Sold!

These slide right over the 3” factory tips. Does NOT fit 2018+ facelifted GTI’s. Only fits 2015-2017 GTI’s. Had these on for about 10k miles then upgraded to a CSS muffler. Tried to clean them up as much as I could. You could get them cleaner with some elbow grease. Link to new ones here...
  4. G

FS 2015 Autobahn stock muffler

Cut off to install a ClubSport S muffler. Located in Houston. Local pick up preferred.
  5. G

Can License plate light brightness be adjusted?

Replaced the license plate lights with some LEDs and they are ridiculously bright. Almost obnoxiously bright. Is there any way to reduce the brightness via an OBD tool or other means?
  6. G

Can anyone tell me what this is?

I was peering through the spokes on my wheels when I saw this and was all wuut. Is the exhaust hanger missing? I haven't had a chance to get under the car yet. If the exhaust hanger is missing it could explain why one side of the exhaust hangs about half an inch lower than the other side...
  7. G

2015 Autobahn with DAP and Lighting package. Are there no avenues to upgrade headlights?

I love the look of the double U's and the absence of the orange inserts. But I can't find any way to upgrade my headlights. Mostly I see folks who have the Halogens upgrading. I've tried searching but I guess I suck at it. Any ideas?
  8. G

Warranty is gone in a few k miles.

What should I have the dealer look at before it runs out? I want to take it in a final time before the odo kicks over. Any special things I should have them pay attention to? Car is not modded.
  9. G

Auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink?

Has anyone with a 2015 GTI with lighting package and rain sensors installed this? Sorry I don't know how to resize the pics. Enhanced Rear View Mirror with HomeLink® Part Number: 000072548E This interior rearview mirror features a modern frameless design, electronic compass, and auto-dimming...