GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

SOLD

gone!
  2. snobrdrdan

SOLD

I have a brand new Rockford Fosgate amplifier wiring kit for sale. 8 gauge wire kit. Includes: power wire with fuse holder, ground wire, RCA cables, and remote turn on wire. Part number: RFK8i Bought it last year from Mickey Shorr for $60 and never ended up using it. It sells for $60 on...
  3. snobrdrdan

SOLD

sold
  4. snobrdrdan

Need help/advice on a Dealer's Body Shop issue....

Bear with me on this story/ramble.... So we picked up our new '20 Chevy Traverse on 10/21/19, for kid hauling duty (wife's car). ~3 weeks later, on 11/13/19, a young girl ran a red light & hit it while the wife was on her way to work (she was fine). It went to the local Chevy dealer's body...
  5. snobrdrdan

FS: Borla Exhaust Tips

So I have this LIKE NEW Borla rear section and it has some nice exhaust tips on it, which I'm sure could be cut off and reused. The tips are dual 3.19" rolled edge, double walled stainless tips, angle cut. Attached to it currently is a Borla S-type muffler with 2.25" stainless piping welded to...
  6. snobrdrdan

FS: Trunk Cargo Net

**SOLD!** Brand new...only taken out of the container once. Will fit the 2006-2019 GTI's. **I can also throw in some VW CarGo Blocks too, for free** **SOLD!** Untitled by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  7. snobrdrdan

FS: RossTech HEX Can VagCom cable

SOLD!!
  8. snobrdrdan

FS: Lug Bolts/Caps/Wheel Locks

***SOLD!*** And, finally, a set of Gorilla CONE seat wheel locks (#47020SD). These are cool because if you have the Gorilla lug bolts....the key/socket with this lock will not only take off these locks, but ALSO the Gorilla lug bolts. As opposed to having two different sockets (or a separate...
  9. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Wheels Locks

Brand new with the VW caps too. ***SOLD!***/new thread made PIC: Untitled by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  10. snobrdrdan

FS: 18" Fast FC04 Flow Formed Wheels - 18.5lbs

***SOLD!*** A set of brand new Fast FC04 FLOW FORMED wheels I have FIVE (5) of them, with one extra as a spare FC04 Titanium finish 18x8 ET30 5x112 72.6 bore (I have 57.1 rings) 18.5 pounds I waited two months to get these and finally received them 3 weeks ago but I'm selling the car and...
  11. snobrdrdan

FS: 18" Fast FC04 Flow Formed Wheels - 18.5lbs

***SOLD!*** A set of brand new Fast FC04 FLOW FORMED wheels There are FIVE (5) of them, with one extra as a spare (you never know) FC04 Titanium finish 18x8 ET30 5x112 72.6 bore (I have 57.1 rings) 18.5 pounds I waited two months to get these and finally received them 3 weeks ago but I'm...
  12. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM 18" Mallory Wheels & Tires

SOLD!
  13. snobrdrdan

FS: 17" TSW Wheels -- $300

14. snobrdrdan

FS: 17" TSW Wheels -- $300

15. snobrdrdan

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

The old thread was getting long, so I'm starting a new one & a slightly lower price too:) I've been handling this for almost a year now & over 100+ people have used it....we've had no issues. I'm gonna keep it simple: You pay me $12 to rent it, along with a $100 deposit (via PayPal as a gift...
  16. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Center Caps

SOLD!
  17. snobrdrdan

FS: H&R Spacers with Bolts

***SOLD!*** 2 pairs of 10mm H&R spacers Front: 2055571B -- https://www.ecstuning.com/b-h-and-r-parts/dr-series-wheel-spacers-10mm-pair-version-2/2055571b/ Rear: 2055571A -- https://www.ecstuning.com/b-h-and-r-parts/dr-series-wheel-spacers-10mm-pair-version-1/2055571a/ (20x) 38mm black, ball...
  18. snobrdrdan

FS: 17" Wheel & Winter Tire Setup

****SOLD!**** I've got a set of 17" Momo wheels & Nokian Hakkapeliitta tires for sale. Momo WinPro Silver 17x7, ET38 5x112 73.1 bore (57.1 hub rings included) 14x1.5x30mm lug bolts Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 tires 215/55/17 98T XL I've used the wheels for 4 seaons, but they're in 9/10 condition...
  19. snobrdrdan

FS: 17" Winter Wheel & Tire Setup

****SOLD!****
  20. snobrdrdan

FS: Cedar Point Tickets w/Fast Lane Plus Passes

Two Cedar Point tickets. Valid for admission AND also (2) Fast Lane PLUS wristbands for two people. Good for any day (except Saturdays) until Labor Day, 9/3/18. The Fast Lane PLUS passes get you to the front of the line on every ride...even the new one (Steel Vengeance)...