GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Andrewbens

Flow one wheels F3

Need help trying to figure out why my hub-centric rings they fit up front but not the rear of my car. Wheels spec 18x9 et45 Tires 245/40/19 Michelin AS4 Suspension Emd
  2. Andrewbens

2019 Gti S passenger seat rattle

Does anyone passenger seat rattle like crazy especially at 80mph here’s a video of what it sounds like it also makes this noise going over any bumps or rough roads.
  3. Andrewbens

P0299 Under boost codes Is38

Today my friend brought over his 2017 Dsg Gti with a stage 2 tune from sneeky and the car runs great we installed new motor mounts from bfi and it’s super smooth, but I wanna get to a point the car has never ran strong with his is38 stage 2 setup the car was apr stage 2+ is38 when he bought the...
  4. Andrewbens

Rattling on back of passenger seat

I have a 2019 S and the back of the passenger seat rattles on the freeway and drives me nuts. also driver side seat where the control panels are my seat squeals when I move in the seat or when your in town hitting pot holes.
  5. Andrewbens

OEM Wireless charger

Does anyone know if this is the oem wireless charger in Europe? Is this plug and play For US my S Mk7.5 part #5NA 980 611 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32880385957.html
  6. Andrewbens

Wtb: Looking for center console ac silver trim

I broke the little silver trim while pulling apart my radio trim here’s a pic this is in the center console on the right side of the vent
  7. Andrewbens

Sold: Sprint Booster

Up for sale is a sprint booster for any mk7. $120 $10s shipped in the US
  8. Andrewbens

Sold Sprint pedal booster

Sprint pedal booster. This is perfect if you’re running a jb4 or neuspeed power module makes a huge difference. price $120 Shipped $10 in the US
  9. Andrewbens

Sold: Group 2 MQB 2.0T Jb4/Bluetooth/aluminum case

I have a used JB4 for sale for $420 comes with Bluetooth and aluminum case. located in Modesto CA Shipping $15s in the US
  10. Andrewbens

Modesto Ca Spotted Thread

Spotted a blue Rabbit today 😁
  11. Andrewbens

Type R vs is38 gti

Who will win a stock Type R vs is38 gti with jb4?
  12. Andrewbens

WTB helix sub

Looking for a helix sub for my 19 gti
  13. Andrewbens

Golf R Fans on GTI

So last night I noticed my 2019 has only 1 electric fan and the factory intercooler heat soaks like crazy. Does anyone know if we can get the golf R fan setup on our gtis and improve the cooling.