GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Americans Who Hate America - Canada Doesn't Want Them Either

Removed from European markets in 61. That's what... 60 years ago?
  2. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Americans Who Hate America - Canada Doesn't Want Them Either

You are too logical for the raw untested vaccine fanboys around here. Won't be long until you are branded a zrick clone and red hatter.
  3. anotero

Lol. I guess if you don't pat yourself on the back, no one else will. Europeans with their food and drug controls are laughing at your statement.
  4. anotero

Because some people believe in unicorns.
  5. anotero

Who has/had COVID?

As long as he doesn't become a dick. ;)
  6. anotero

Who has/had COVID?

I had it in Jan. of 2020. Nothing surprising about Nov. 19. There's indication the virus had been crawling through Europe (at least) as early as March of 2019.
  7. anotero

Who has/had COVID?

No benefits.
  8. anotero

Who has/had COVID?

Some people have their heads up their behinds, so I guess they have an extra respiratory orifice. *shrug*
  9. anotero

You have no idea what goes on behind gtifan's closed doors, so you are just making an assumption. ;)
  10. anotero

Thank you for the autobiographical note.
  11. anotero

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I'm in Kern anyway -- I already got all I need.
  12. anotero

Kern. Woah, really? Why would it change?
  13. anotero

You haven't been to the SCAMdemic thread, have you? Corprin managed to piss in every corner and on every wheel in that one.
  14. anotero

Did Sleepy Joe say when gas prices will go down?
  15. anotero

Lmao. A snowflake bitching about being the only monkey bitch in the neighborhood.
  16. anotero

Is it a new fad among self-proclaimed progressives and other pseudo-antiracist snowflakes to not know the difference between "it's" and "its," "your" and "you're," and "their" and "there?" Or is butchering English a new revolutionary way of sticking it to the white supremacists?
  17. anotero

How many masks are we supposed to wear now according to Fauci? All I remember is him saying no masks followed by two being good.