GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Autobahn

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dropped off at Eurocode to build the motor
  2. Autobahn

Turbojzrr's build: low NVH streetable time-attack car with warranty - 2019 R

Tires look meaty for a 235 👍🏼 I have some Eibach springs and SuperPro camber plates if interested which worked really well. I think they only have around 1500 miles on them.
  3. Autobahn

Autobahn’s Build: HPDE Oriented Golf R

Friday, 1/8: KW Clubsports installed last Saturday along with my upper 034 dog bone mount to go with the APR insert I had installed. Suspension feels great, I didn’t max out the camber front plates since -2.1 has been working fine with my RE-71r tires. I netted out at -2.3 with moving plates...
  4. Autobahn

Turbojzrr's build: low NVH streetable time-attack car with warranty - 2019 R

tc105x are gonna look good on white👌🏼
  5. Autobahn

That sucks, you’ll be happy once you do get it, steering feels nice, a bit more direct. I got two passenger side BFI mounts in the mail, 2nd time that I’ve received the correctly labeled box but there’s a different part inside
  6. Autobahn

DCC out, KW Clubsport in along with my Eurosport front strut bar!
  7. Autobahn

Congrats, with how light they are, your car is going to drive great. If you stay off the curbs on track I think they’ll do fine
  8. Autobahn

1/1/2021 Update: Installing my KW Clubsports, Eurosport front strut bar, 034 upper dog bone insert, and alignment tomorrow. Will corner balance once I get my ride height worked out. Heading back to Auto Club Roval in a week, we’ll see how the new suspension and more seat time on the car/new...
  9. Autobahn

thanks! I’m not too sure, maybe 10k max but that’s just a guess. They don’t seem to pick up as many small rocks/gravel as my RE-71R track tires but still are very sticky. Also the tread isn’t very deep. I had planned to track them but I’m hesitant to beat up the wheels
  10. Autobahn

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Eurosport front stress bar just in time for my suspension upgrade
  11. Autobahn

That was a typo =) I'm an 18's type of guy!
  12. Autobahn

2021 HPDE Plans

I really enjoyed the one time I visited Laguna with NCRC on 11/2018, they only had four run groups which meant 5 heats. Well organized, good group for sure.
  13. Autobahn

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Track name: Auto Club Speedway Track location: Fontana, CA Lap time: 1:54.9 Year/model: '18 Golf R Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3,500 Estimated wheel horsepower: 400hp Fuel: E85 Tire size and model: 255/35/18 Bridgestone RE-71R Estimated ambient temperature: low 70's Notes on...
  14. Autobahn

Wheel bolts for track? Have you upgraded?

If you change your wheels a lot that also tends to put more wear on the hub threads which studs will reduce, otherwise lug bolts are just fine.
  15. Autobahn

Will_s Night Blue GTI daily turned track build

Congrats, RWD sounds fun!
  16. Autobahn

They feel good, decent coefficient, I think they’re perfect with stock turbo. I feel like I could use some more brake with my new hybrid/flex setup on high speed straight to slow turns. Slow to medium speed turns they feel good. I’ll be tracking with them again on 1/9 so I should have more info...
  17. Autobahn

It’s been a few months, pretty happy so far, plenty of power on track. I was able to keep up some real hardware a few weeks ago
  18. Autobahn

Is there a specific reason you want to swap? The KW plates are some of the nicest on the market, they make no noise at all, very compliant.
  19. Autobahn

I’m installing them next week. I have a set on my MKV R32 so I’m familiar with them.