GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Acadia18

Spoiler

It's obviously a little bit different design because it mounts underneath vs. on top, but the Rennwagen V2 spoiler has the same kind of "dual fin" profile with the middle being split. Can find plenty of pictures in his thread Thread 'Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)'...
  2. Acadia18

WTB: black 18” Pretorias, 2x is curbed okay

If you don't find what you're looking for, you can get a set of replicas for under $600 https://www.carid.com/art-replica-wheels/5-v-spoke-gloss-black-18x8-alloy-factory-wheel-mpn-r7518002.html
  3. Acadia18

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I actually got the adapter from the classifieds here with a different knob, but this is the one you want.
  4. Acadia18

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Is yours an OEM Oettinger, or a knock off?
  5. Acadia18

FS: BFI GSB Black Nappa Leather/Black Anodized - Golf Ball DSG Knob

To an extend. My main kb. A Varmillo board. The other one is just a cheap mechanical for my work computer.
  6. Acadia18

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...World Apparently Full Of Zricks - 40% Of Marines Refuse Vaccine

Who tf cares about Prince Philip? Let's pour one out for a real one...
  7. Acadia18

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...World Apparently Full Of Zricks - 40% Of Marines Refuse Vaccine

So let me see if I understand this. According to you, no other countries in the world have mental health issues, since no other countries have a problem with guns like the US does. It's just the US population that is by and large mentally retarded? Just to be clear, I'm not downplaying mental...
  8. Acadia18

I couldn't get the capacitive one to turn on my A\C condenser, which I never noticed over the winter. First 70 degree day on the highway though, it wouldn't blow cold air. When I first got it, I did a bunch of resets and adaptions trying to fix an issue that I didn't know couldn't be fixed; it...
  9. Acadia18

WTB: Rear PP Brakes

The only reason to get the rear PP brakes is because the 272mm rotor looks pathetic in the rear with any kind of BBK in the front...
  10. Acadia18

Good morning everyone. I hope the people here are buckled up, because I am about to present the Scamdemic with the scandal of the century.
  11. Acadia18

Car wrapping in eastern MA

For the work done, that's actually not too bad of a price. He keeps the cost down on what he calls his 'signature' wraps by using the CheetahWrap, which is about $400 (retail at least, not sure if he gets any discounts) for 5' x 75'. That 3M wrap is closer to $700 alone. Not to mention the extra...
  12. Acadia18

Acadia'a 2016 GTI SE Build Thread

Well, since I'm impatient, spent about $50 more than needed to get a Raceseng Stratose knob. Miss the golfball design of the BFI, but much prefer the way this looks in the car.
  13. Acadia18

Installed my Raceseng Stratose knob.
  14. Acadia18

Car wrapping in eastern MA

Thanks. I actually did that myself prior to going in so it'd be ready when it got done!
  15. Acadia18

FS: BFI GSB Black Nappa Leather/Black Anodized - Golf Ball DSG Knob

BFI GSB Black Nappa Leather/Black Anodized - Golf Ball DSG Knob $140 shipped out (via PayPal invoice, no Friends & Family BS required) Have had this in my car for about 4 months. Nothing wrong with it, just wasn't a fan. Has the BFI coin (unused), and the Direct Shift coin, which would probably...
  16. Acadia18

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Probably don't even need a traffic lawyer. Just go to the court date, be polite, say it was your first ticket, and usually it'll just get dropped/dismissed. For example, in RI: http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE31/31-41.1/31-41.1-7.HTM
  17. Acadia18

Stock MK7 GTI exhaust cut open

Have you seen under the hood of an A3/S3? It's identical. It's why so many parts can be used on both. They're the same exact chassis.
  18. Acadia18

Zrick liked your post, that means he agrees with everything you said in it. I think we're finally turning a corner.
  19. Acadia18

I was just being sarcastic, and don't make wagers I have no intention of fulfilling. Unlike some people...