GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CarlosCanizares

Mk8 R

2. CarlosCanizares

Canada Eh?

If you scroll down to the 49th parallel, there’s a Canadian section. Greater Vancouver here.
  3. CarlosCanizares

New Member - 21 GTI Autobahn 6spd

Fixed 😝 Drove one and it was fun! Welcome!
  4. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Sam from Seen Through Glass is right that Mick wasn't the most convincing F2 champ. But Mazespin isn't even a convincing F2 driver.
  5. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

Stroll is proving me and many people wrong. Mazespin is another level of thanking the bank of dad.
  6. CarlosCanizares

Voltswagen

Ok Boomer. Sorry, wrong brand!
  7. CarlosCanizares

Voltswagen

I'm just sad I won't be alive for the Mk69.
  8. CarlosCanizares

Mk8 R

I remember this. I think Jezza was the one who said he can't go at top speed coz the shell would come off.
  9. CarlosCanizares

Mk8 R

Wow, that G80. Stabbing my eyes out with a spoon would hurt less.M My fave is still and will always be the LFA. Like that gal with 3 boobies in the OG Total Recall but inverted LOL.
  10. CarlosCanizares

Mk8 R

Every time I see a Civic Type R, I see the 3 pipes and think "Ron Jeremy hit an F40 from behind again"
  11. CarlosCanizares

IS38 Tunes - let's talk through this

Of course, we’ve heard of and listened to Van Halen - rest well, sir!
  12. CarlosCanizares

2021 Formula 1 Season

WOW! I think I just damaged my bladder; worth it! Worth mentioning Tsunoda. Holy!
  13. CarlosCanizares

2022 Golf R - 315HP 310lb/ft TQ

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a34532988/2022-vw-golf-r-revealed/
  14. CarlosCanizares

NOOB to Stick

I told my wife [who isn't into cars] it's like women's sizes. Let's stay around the 2-4 range and we're good.
  15. CarlosCanizares

Upgrade Clutch Stage 2 for DD

Yep, ended up doing that.
  16. CarlosCanizares

Audi is Done Developing New ICE's

It’ll take a fake manual transmission EV, please. Maybe the fake clutch pedal can be connected to something that gives a real handjob.
  17. CarlosCanizares

Cops Trap Scores of Suspected Drag Racers in Parking Lot

Wow, that's nuts! In Canada, we bet on which salmon can jump the highest upstream.
  18. CarlosCanizares

It "should". Generally in VAG, any transversely mounted setup is Haldex and the longitudinally mounted uses Quattro (Torsen) - even if the RS3/TTRS say QUATTRO on their bumper, they never really had true Quattro. That said, the Mk8 could be one of those exceptions, but I doubt it.
  19. CarlosCanizares

If the motor is transversely mounted, it should still be Haldex.