GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Can a VW parts guy confirm a part number for me?

I would think you're looking for this... https://parts.vw.com/p/Volkswagen_2016_Golf-R-Base-Hatchback-20L-MT/Disc-Brake-Pad-Wear-Sensor/52385086/8V0615437.html https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-brake-pad-wear-sensor-bowa-8v0615437
  2. L

New member, build ideas...

No, you have an open differential and a consumer safety system.
  3. L

New member, build ideas...

If you’re upgrading your turbo and/or pushing beyond stage one power levels, a mod you won’t ever see mentioned that is incredibly beneficial is a limited slip differential. Pricey and a pain to install, it’s really not a wonder why most people don’t do it/recommend it, but believe me... it’s...
  4. L

Dealer damaged bumper (opinions?)

Detailer ended up fixing it! 😅
  5. L

Audi A3 vs. few

Tyler's
  6. L

AWE exhaust issues

I was literally at a shop yesterday that was installing a new AWE exhaust on a BMW 440i... the left tip stuck out further than the right tip (noticeably) when they were done... they told the customer that they would need to modify the exhaust to get it to line up properly.
  7. L

Audi A3 vs. few

10.11@142 was pretty exciting :)
  8. L

MK7 PP Front/Rear Rotors + Front Pads (STOPTECH + EBC Red)

Sorry, I ended up returning them awhile back ☹️
  9. L

What to buy? GTI or GLI? That is the question...

Man you are putting some serious thought into this... Don't forget weight distribution and aerodynamic differences in your equations.
  10. L

Audi A3 vs. few

Yes, I know... and that is why it's refreshing to see real car racing :) I grew up near a dragstrip (Englishtown) so to me, anything but a weekend at the dragstrip to see who has the better performing car/motorcycle falls short of expectations. When you all but remove traction as a variable...
  11. L

Emission Service Action 24FX

Flash counter has nothing to do with it, it's stored hash values. A GFF log submitted will flag you TD1 in the system if you've flashed your ECU with anything but VW created software/firmware (issued a valid signature/certificate), this log contains values that VW's servers will use to verify...
  12. L

I'm fairly certain it will, I just want confirmation :)
  13. L

Were you tuned prior to getting this done? I want to know if doing this while you're tuned (even if you flash back to stock) TD1s your car.
  14. L

Audi A3 vs. few

Dude... so refreshing seeing people start their races from a dig. This forum tends to be focused on 60-130 numbers and roll-racing (wonder why) :sleep:
  15. L

Yeah, it’s into the clear coat. My finger nail easily catches on a bunch of spots as I drag it a crossed the damaged areas on both sides. Dealer initially wanted to repaint it and I wanted to get a second opinion. I don’t even trust them to fill it with gas now. Can a high-end body shop...
  16. L

I'd normally agree with you except, I'm very persuasive. :)
  17. L

Oh, they knew the second I saw it and I saw it immediately.. My A7 didn't move from that spot until they admitted fault. Audi Customer Care was involved, I'm not fucking around with paint damage (that I didn't cause) on a brand new $80,000 car. Dealership agreed to fix it... except, I don't...
  18. L

I’m curious if anyone here knows enough about body work/can provide an opinion (what to do) regarding some front bumper damage that a dealer caused to my A7. The A7 was just purchased and brought back (less than 40 miles on the clock) to have something corrected when this happened. Damage is on...
  19. L

MK8 steering wheel for MK7

Ohhhh I see... not standard in the MK8, Chinese aftermarket special.
  20. L

MK8 steering wheel for MK7

Oh interesting, didn’t realize they moved the stop/start and drive select buttons to the MK8 wheel... Copied the Audi R8 and TTRS ha