1. O

2017 Golf R part out

Everything is sold
  2. O

2017 Golf R part out

Nope
  3. O

2017 Golf R part out

Pump Accessport, shifter, and mats are still available.
  4. O

2017 Golf R part out

Hi everyone, I recently just sold my R and so I have some items for sale. - Power folding mirrors with DAP and dynamic turn signals and led puddle lights $300 (sold) - Raceseng custom weighted shifter $200 (sold) - BNIB Accessport with EQT Stage 2 93oct tune $900 (sold) - BNIB CTS Turbo...
  5. O

SOLD BNIB DKM Stage 3 Clutch

Selling a BNIB DKM Stage 3 Twin Disk clutch. The kit is brand new and the throw out bearing is the updated one that doesn’t cause issues. Looking for $1600 obo. You’ll save ~$500 in taxes/shipping/duties.
  6. O

Golf R Haldex Part Number & Cost?

Hey everyone, sorry to revive an old thread but I am trying to complete the steps and while I had success priming the pump (Step 1), I couldn't complete the Output Tests (Step 2) as I only had an "Not Active" message on OBD11. Anyone else face this issue or know how to resolve it?? Many thanks
  7. O

New '17 R Owner

Ya I wish I knew that the clutch was this weak prior to buying the car :(
  8. O

New '17 R Owner

I just find it insane that a clutch starts slipping with such low mileage. If this was a Ferrari or an Aston Martin it'd make more sense. Oh well...
  9. O

New '17 R Owner

Have you seen issues with the DMF mated to this clutch? I was looking at the DKM stage 3 clutch in case I decide to tune the car later on but still undecided. Also, what is a rough estimate of the labor cost for a clutch job on the Rs? Thank you
  10. O

New '17 R Owner

I am a die hard manual fan haha #savethemanuals
  11. O

New '17 R Owner

I don't think it makes sense to pay for a new clutch and flywheel on a car with that low mileage. That being said, I am doing research on aftermarket clutches
  12. O

New '17 R Owner

Hi everyone, I recently picked up a '17 Golf R Manual with ~30k Kms. This is my first VW and lately I found out that the clutch slips in 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears. I took it back to the dealership (Volkswagen Villa) and they bled the clutch and sent me on my way. The clutch is still slipping...