GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mr-fix

Discover Pro MIB 2 (~2015) to Discover Media MIB 2 or Discover Pro MIB 2 (2017)

MIB2 MEDIA uses 6.5'' screen MIB2 PRO uses 8'' screen. MIB2.5 MEDIA also uses 8'' screen. MIB2.5 PRO uses 9.2'' First 3 units are using the same resolution (800x480 if I recall correctly), but in the 4th it's different. Not sure if someone can flash MIB2 PRO with MIB2.5 PRO firmware to make it...
  2. mr-fix

Footwell Lighting Troubleshooting

Mine's a 2016 with 5Q0 937 086 AK, SW: 0162. Not sure if it's older/newer or maybe low/high version of the BCM.
  3. mr-fix

Footwell Lighting Troubleshooting

I believe that this is the most complete list of coding and adaptation values that you should check to have footwell lights working correctly. In my case the Interior lighting; parameter were all set to 0% and I had to adjust them to make the installation work. Module: 09 (Central Electronics)...
  4. mr-fix

mr-fix wagon TDI

Wrapped dashboard trim elements (left vent, instrument cluster, center vents, HVAC, cubby, center console). Next: door trims. Material called 3M 2080 Matrix Black.
  5. mr-fix

SW Update, Discover Pro MIB2 (oder 2,5)

I believe that there's MHI2_ER_VWG13_P4521 with SW-MU: 1367 Most likely if you google "MHI2_ER_VWG13_P4521" you will find it, but it's your own risk if you choose to install it in your main unit. There's a lot of intensionally broken firmwares out there, designed to brick the unit.
  6. mr-fix

Jest ktoś z Polski?

Witam ze śląska!
  7. mr-fix

Park Pilot icons

Honestly not sure. Try running over a styrofoam sheet.
  8. mr-fix

Park Pilot icons

[X] closes the panel (A) turns off automatic maneuvering braking Speaker turns of acoustic distance notification
  9. mr-fix

Highline camera problem

Try setting the 5F module to LOW camera just to check if it will switch to video stream when in reverse. Module: 5F (Information electronics) Coding → Long Coding → Byte: 19 → Bit: 4 New value: enable Also check if camera coding is OK, and if all the supported view modes are enabled Module...
  10. mr-fix

mr-fix wagon TDI

I thought I would share some info about my MK7 as well. Euro wagon, entry level Urano Grey paint, FWD 2.0TDI + DSG (DQ250), stock wheels, a lot of LEDs added to the car. Some of you will probably know the car from my YouTube channel. Interior [Done] Installed OEM LED interior lights (front +...
  11. mr-fix

Highline camera problem

Can you share coding instruction that you used?