GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS 18" Cadiz with PS4s tires less than 2k mi! - MD - Price Drop! $900

Ill forgive you when you pickup your new wheels! :)
  2. H

they were on a golf R, so I am pretty sure thats a yes.
  3. H

Im 700 miles from nashville, dont think that will work.
  4. H

Sorry Rick, if you want to pay the asking price then they are yours, Im not going to unmount them. These are balanced and ready to drive on.
  5. H

Wife wants these gone this weekend... Price drop to $900, the tires alone cost almost that much.
  6. H

FS Cobb Accessport Mk7R w/DSG and Custom Tune Included SOLD

Sure would, thats what it came off of.
  7. H

Ive never shipped mounted wheels & tires... If you know of an easy method Im open to it.
  8. H

FS 19" Pretoria Wheels 3000 miles - MD $SOLD

Summertime is coming! Perfect wheels to change to whatever color you want!
  9. H

Spring is here! These wheels are ready to toss on your car and do some spirited driving! If youve never driven on nice super performance summer tires your missing out.
  10. H

Hey, I have an Accessport for sale, Mk7R with DSG and includes custom tunes from stratified...

Hey, I have an Accessport for sale, Mk7R with DSG and includes custom tunes from stratified. Bit of a long story, but you can send in logs and they will custom tune it for your car. Would be willing do to $900 + shipping from MD.
  11. H

OEM 18" Cadiz wheels and Pilot Sport 4s tires with less then 2k miles on them. These were my summer tires for my Golf R and they were only on for a season and a half, no track days, lots of tread left. The wheels have some curb rash on one wheel (pictured) and are otherwise in very good...
  12. H

FS 19" Pretoria Wheels 3000 miles - MD $SOLD

Hey all, selling my OEM 19" Pretoria wheels with tires. These tires have about 3000 miles on them with one track day but lots of life left. The wheels have no curb rash but are not mint. The finish has a hazing to it from trying to clean off brake dust from the wheels. These are perfect for...
  13. H

Wouls also be willing to ship, with spring coming I am surprised that no one is snatching this up. Tis the season to put on summer tires and go fast!
  14. H

Cobb Accessport with DSG and Stratified Custom Tune included. $1,000 I ordered this back in 2018 and had some major life issues come up and was not able to use the custom tune. Stratified was kind enough to confirm that whoever buys this will be able to have the custom tune done for their car...
  15. H

Wheel/Tire Fitment question

So I have been searching for a while and dont see a definitive response so figured Id ask. I have a 17 golf R and Im considering some stock Audi S5 rims for the car on 255/35/19's The fitment calc seems to say that id be just over a 2% difference in size, but any other issues to be aware of...