GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. swcrow

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I did the magical fender screw mod..... this is an absolute must for anyone lowered. Kept hearing tires rubbing on big dips..... did the mod and no sound anymore. highly recommend
  2. swcrow

Naw..... measured to make sure
  3. swcrow

Built a new shelf for her shoes
  4. swcrow

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

All I know is I’m sticking with Adam and Matt..... they’re my kind of fast pace!!
  5. swcrow

You guys will not be disappointed! Jake..... we’re gonna need a longer stretch of road to pull off on this go around LOL
  6. swcrow

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Pics or it didn’t happen!
  7. swcrow

Post your sneakers and GTI

The funny thing is, they actually have more of a drop then my 6mm new balance
  8. swcrow

Holy crap the amount of cushion Hokas have....I tried a pair before I committed to the 880s.....felt like I was walking in platforms
  9. swcrow

I'm considering taking the family down the day before and getting a cabin near the lake...it's a state park, so pretty cool area.
  10. swcrow

Agree with bypassing April....maybe late April, but that place will be packed Memorial day weekend, so we need to avoid it. We had to pull off on our last trip and wait 10 min just to get a good enough distance from other drivers on the way back to make it fun......minivans going the speed...
  11. swcrow

'Hidden' Features/Quirks/Refinements

wish my SE came with a drawer....had to use a magnet mount
  12. swcrow

Show us your MK7

I LOVE me a Corrado....would so pick one up just to drive on the weekends. Too bad an unmolested one is crazy expensive.
  13. swcrow

Oh trust me, I get it. I’m into the gun game and know it too well. It’s an unfortunate Teeter totter and it always weighs heavily on the car end for me
  14. swcrow

How in the crap do any of you shoe hoarders have ANY money left over to mod? LOL......
  15. swcrow

Are there really no full synthetic vw508 oils?

more like ‘03 OIF I tour. I had a Hawkeye ‘07 with a Vf43 protuned down at all aspects motorsports in VA beach. Lemme find a pic Same here.... had the warranty on the drive home /warranty
  16. swcrow

Hahaha...YES. NASIOC alumni here too. I checked that phase as well
  17. swcrow

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

GET 'ER DONE!!!
  18. swcrow

ahahahaha....so THIS. It's like saying anything other than Rotella T6 over on NASIOC
  19. swcrow

there you go....nice. you'd be welcome to crash at my house the night before if you need to