GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SPLR337

Best touch up paint for OEM black wheels?

Not a bad idea. I have black Pretorias too, and a bottle of master's gloss black. Might give it a try tomorrow, weather permitting.
  2. SPLR337

Best touch up paint for OEM black wheels?

I tried searching but wasn't able to find any results. The rabbit edition is my first car with black wheels. I absolutely love them for OEM wheels, but the color is a major PITA. I haven't curbed them, but with the winter weather and road conditions, I've been getting small nicks from debris on...
  3. SPLR337

FS: Mk7 MOOG rear sway bar end links (NYC/Long Island)

Accidentally ordered an extra set. Brand new in original packaging. Looks like rockauto dropped the price significantly since I ordered them a few weeks ago. Will do $35 local sale.
  4. SPLR337

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

Just a question, since I'm mostly familiar with Mk3s and Mk4s, this is my first new VW. Why not just use a spring compressor to compress the spring, then use the spread tool to open the knuckle? Seems like it would be a lot safer and easier than the 2x4 method, not that I am above the 2x4...
  5. SPLR337

FS: Michelin PS4 225/40/18 - 0 miles (NY)

Sold 👍
  6. SPLR337

WTB Moog endlinks

Did moog-suspension-parts tell you it would be 5-8 weeks too? And were you able to get the refund? I ordered from them, but then also ordered from Rock Auto and got the links for cheaper and in about 5 days.
  7. SPLR337

Dot stamped 0820, so sometime in February last year
  8. SPLR337

Sold. 👍