GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Will a highway trip hurt a virgin southbend stage 3 daily clutch?

I just go by, don’t beat on it until 500 miles.
  2. P

R888R vs ?

Scratch that. Ordered the Hoosiers to later find out despite being “dot rated” they’re banned from the class. Said it was too much of a “cheater slick” Back to original plan, R888R’s in the mail. 🙄
  3. P

R888R vs ?

1.61 60’ with a 6.9@100
  4. P

R888R vs ?

Will mostly hit up the 1/8 and no prep events, positive its running a whole lot better now than it was on my 10.9 pass though.
  5. P

R888R vs ?

Yeah, around the end of 2019. Didn’t hit the strip once last season.
  6. P

R888R vs ?

Well, looks like I went full send. Bought all mounts, UM Haldex Flash, and 4 Hoosier DR2’s. Ouch.
  7. P

Anything wrong with these cheap parts?

Most of the hybrids are made with Chinese parts. A Chinese TIP or TMD isn’t going to fold in half and get sucked into the turbo/motor.
  8. P

United Motorsports Gen5 Haldex for MQB Vehicles

I’m still ED ECU/TCU, just the UM Haldex. I’m on the 7,200 Stage 3 TCU file. If I’m on it, I’ll just keep it in M and let it shift itself.
  9. P

Tried LC at just 3k, and it spun 1-2nd hard. (The roads were pretty damp, was 45 then and on summer tires) It was different though I could tell the rears were really spinning too. It didn’t seem to just shoot up in rpms that quick and short shift early or anything. It just rode it out spinning...
  10. P

A little over 1.5hrs driving and I’m not seeing a mpg gain that’s noticeable. Also E85 so my average is 21.4 right now though.
  11. P

Lol. That’s the goal. Ordered the BFI stage 2 mounts as well.
  12. P

Will need more time to come to a verdict. 39 degrees on a damp road it mostly hooked punching it in first. Seat of the pants I could feel more input from the rear as in the being pushed feeling. Also got to see the NGP LMS RS3. That thing was awesome.
  13. P

Going up re service the DSG and Haldex within the next two weekends. Haldex works. Hooked up decent on 30psi, but now on 34-35psi it will spin enough to make it short shift into 2nd. Also still cold here and on summer tires.
  14. P

Otw to get the UM flash, hopefully it helps with spinning..
  15. P

https://racingdiffs.com/products/haldex?variant=33419905171591 Saw that browsing around a couple of days ago.
  16. P

Looks like it doesn’t solve the problem of the stock tq limit being sent to the rear. Want Iroz/Syvecs, but they’re 2 weeks out and I’m getting ready for a no prep the 20th.
  17. P

Any more people get this or any test results? Have a no prep the 20th and want the Iroz/Syvecs controller, but it’s like 2 weeks back ordered. Can get this flashed for $700 something tomorrow.
  18. P

Has anyone tried these DR coils?

https://www.aleksracing.com/coilover-audi-a3-quattro-55-8v-12-drag-racing-br-au03-03-b2-dr Linked the ones to my car, but they have them listed for the MK7 separate, but pretty sure it’s all the same.