GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. brybot

OEM Euro headlight switch

Still have this if anyone wants it. I'll get a notification from a PM so please go that route!
  2. brybot

Hey man sorry if I didn't PM you about the headlight switch. I still have mine - let me know if...

Hey man sorry if I didn't PM you about the headlight switch. I still have mine - let me know if you're looking!
  3. brybot

WTB: 10mm Spacers with extended lugs

Man I hunted for spacers for a while but just went with BFI because you can opt for lug bolts and they're cheap. Just my $0.02.
  4. brybot

K&N Engine Air Filter - sold

sold, need to delete thread
  5. brybot

It's just a K&N y'all, chill. Sorry I missed the above - didn't get notification of thread posts. I've got two in line for it because first guy is being a bit slow. But it's Christmas so I'm giving him time. Will update and PM if that falls through.
  6. brybot

They are, in fact: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/deautokey-tail-light-leds-for-usdm-tail-lights.380692/
  7. brybot

K&N part number is 33-3005 Used for maybe 5k miles. Intake and turbski noises are great with it. $30 OBO Willing to ship! Thanks.
  8. brybot

[SOLD] deAutoKey tail light LEDs for USDM tail lights

reverse LEDs sold tail/turn/brake sold
  9. brybot

OEM Euro headlight switch

For cars with front and rear fog lights. WITH Auto function. This is unused by me. Bought it here with some tail lights. $65 OBO Willing to ship! Thanks.
  10. brybot

Looking for spare tire parts. (The spare tire cover, foam tool piece, and the tools)

Only place I found those was DAP. Took 3-4 months but they finally arrived.
  11. brybot

****SOLD****Schwaben 6.5 Liter oil extractor used one time...perfect condition 70.00 shipped

Juust chiming in to say these are awesome for DIYing oil changes on Mk7s. Don't even have to get under the car!
  12. brybot

Jb4 w/Bluetooth - SOLD

Given they're separate products on the BMS website, I would assume not. Cross-compatible units are listed as such. Edit: this is wrong; see below.
  13. brybot

Jb4 w/Bluetooth - SOLD

George or the JB4 forum supports all end users - that's the biggest appeal of that device. You can simply change the map or build your own map 6 if you'd like. PMing re: tail lights!
  14. brybot

SOLD

sick wheels. GLWS
  15. brybot

SOLD: EMDauto Rear Sway Bar (AWD)

PM'ded from DFW
  16. brybot

FS: GTI or Golf R Donut Spare [DFW TX]

Down as long as it'll fit with the fender sub. I'm in Dallas so no need to ship. I'll pm you shortly.
  17. brybot

[SOLD]FS CTS turbo downpipe w/ cat and 02 bung golf mk7.5 r

Shipping estimate to 75238? I'm in for $300 + shipping if it's not too bad. Parting out?
  18. brybot

SOLD

This is sold, correct?
  19. brybot

East Dallas Mk7s

North Dallas Volkswagen Club on facebook is pretty active. Would recommend that.