GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

How to retro-fit the Mk8 rear suspension aero covers or stone guards to a Mk7 Golf.

I like how they don't even have everything listed correctly. They completely missed the fact that the factory it uses those four bolts and nutserts. They just said screw it and suggested 8 of the plastic pins.
  2. R

How to retro-fit the Mk8 rear suspension aero covers or stone guards to a Mk7 Golf.

Yup.... I can wait to get those in for way cheaper lol
  3. R

eBay Twintercooler

7.5 R. Just be ready to do a lot of trimming of the front grill
  4. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

This is exactly right.
  5. R

The usual.... Ebay lol.
  6. R

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

At some point I want to get an aluminum front subframe. I am currently using an ecs street shield and tunnel shield. I've reached out to Aerofab and Verus on random post to see if they would consider it. Aerofab might be toying with the idea with their new "track" aero. I know they are making...
  7. R

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Just a smidgen lol. Gonna tackle the subframe cover (using your write up of course) and look at the front control arm covers next. At some point I'm going to look at making a panel that covers the open space between my gas tank.
  8. R

Installed some more VWR goodies and a Bi-cooler setup.
  9. R

I'm running the verus rear and mk8 aero guards. I did trim a tiny bit on the back end for clearance. It was many if the suspension compressed and dropped down it wouldn't clip the edge of the diffuser.
  10. R

The definitive dashcam thread

Running a Viofo A129 4k Pro Duo setup. Mounting it was a bit of a pain because of the shape and the dual cable setup (I'm running a hardwire kit and the wires for the rear camera.). Running the wires for the rear was a pain in the ass as well, my door gaskets were glued in which made pulling...
  11. R

ISO: MK7 side view mirror glass set

Shoot me a message. I might be able to hook you up
  12. R

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Hey all! Just moved to Newport, RI. This is my 2018 R, does pretty good in the snow with summer tires lol
  13. R

Got some more stuff in today. VWR oil cap Eurosport Front TSB Eurosport camber adjustment inserts Front suspension bolt kit New oem front strut bearings. Still waiting on the VWR coolant extension cap.
  14. R

How's it feel? I have an H&R rear sway bar, and ECS rear lateral braces installed. Soon to install EUROSPORT TSB and I have considered the Isweep front subframe brace
  15. R

But of course! I'm sure you've seen me lurking in your threads asking questions hahaha.
  16. R

You mean the Man, The Myth, the Legend?
  17. R

I did, I trim a small section on the back end to clear the panel. Installation was a little bit of a pain with the Verus piece still in place, but I was able to do it.
  18. R

Installed some stuff today.