GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. oddspyke

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Acadia Calls His Wheels "Rims" EVERYONE GRAB THEIR PITCHFORK

Aliexpress or eBay, can't remember which. I'd dig up the order info for you, but the red is totally faded off already, so I don't think I'd recommend the ones I got. On the upside, they were like $15, so it's not a big loss. Edit: found them! Only $6.99, so really not worried they didn't last...
  2. oddspyke

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Acadia Calls His Wheels "Rims" EVERYONE GRAB THEIR PITCHFORK

The RSE122 does, the RSE142 is all 19's. Edit: worth noting that at 22lbs, they aren't super light, but still lighter than the factory boat anchors. The two styles are very similar, but the 122 is 18" 12 spoke, 142 is 19" 14 spoke. My 19x8.5 is actually a little lighter (20.5lbs)...
  3. oddspyke

Neuspeed is great, but see below: Everyone has RSE10s. Neuspeed makes tons of good options, I'd pick another wheel from them. I really like the fat lip on the rse122/142. He's my rse142's:
  4. oddspyke

Yeah, not a grilled cheese anymore. Does that mean it's ok to use mayo?
  5. oddspyke

Living in Chicago has clearly done something to your sense of taste...
  6. oddspyke

I hope you aren't a Mickey Rooney fan...
  7. oddspyke

Watch out, my wife said pretty much the same thing, in fact her exact words were "if you really want it and it'll make you happy, you should get it (the car). We can afford it and you've always wanted a convertible." She still gave me a hard time when I actually bought it. This makes me think...
  8. oddspyke

Ohhhh, I smell a "which forum are we on" Jim rant coming! Racist old man confirms old men are racist... Jim doesn't respond to their messages. He just likes their posts.
  9. oddspyke

New wagen dad looking for general help

If I can make a recommendation: Etsy: Anwalt Designs I had a set and they look really cool with the center blacked out. Much more of an Audi vibe.
  10. oddspyke

Plausible, but I prefer to think he likes to get some strange, but you know... in the butt. Ditto. Funny that confirmation classes have that effect on so many people. Mildly racist meme for you: Because typing your question here is the exact same amount of work as typing it in Google.
  11. oddspyke

The Bible talks about foreskin more than it talks about gays.
  12. oddspyke

I don't see how it could make it less appetizing...
  13. oddspyke

Isn't that why it's a cross dressed sandwich? Not a rib, dresses like a rib.
  14. oddspyke

Does that mean the McRib is a cross dressing sandwich?
  15. oddspyke

The tariffs he did implement, really only hurt American consumers as they weren't aligned with industries or sectors where American companies were ready to compete, so all it did was raise prices on millions of goods or cut profits of US based companies with Chinese supply chains. Meanwhile...
  16. oddspyke

Unicorns are just cross dressing horses.
  17. oddspyke

I think he's taking his liberties with your words because you're conflating disenfranchisement with fraud. Both are bad, but the Republicans participated in the unfortunately legal practice of minority disenfranchisement on a grand scale. No one committed fraud on any significant scale.
  18. oddspyke

While I certainly agree that our country has systemic issues with racism (particularly when it comes to selective enforcement of laws by police and courts), these are the sort of narratives that reinforce the idea that you are, in fact, racist as well. You and many others seem stuck on the idea...