GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

WTB: Passat R line or Mk7 GLI DSG

Yes sir! (I had a '17 R-line before with the Lighting Package) It was a $1195 option for 2018:: https://di-uploads-pod16.dealerinspire.com/emichvw/uploads/2018/09/2018_VW_Passat_and_Passat_GT_Order_Guide.pdf.pdf You can easily tell by looking at it if it has it or not. It'll have a silver...
  2. snobrdrdan

Correct...the downfall of the car (ultimately) is the 6 speed auto slush box, concerning drivability. An APR (engine) tune with the 1.8T helps though make up for it. (just throw more power at it, lol)
  3. snobrdrdan

Agreed. It's not truly German, but it's a lot of car for the money & a decent car at that. And you can find them used in the mid to low teens no problem at all, for a low mileage & newer car still. I'd add the "Lighting Package" (LED head & tail lights) as a requirement too, btw. The R-line...
  4. snobrdrdan

Jesus....$24k for that with 35k miles on it!?!? You could've bought it brand new 3 years ago for that price or less.
  5. snobrdrdan

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

Slosrtnick & itzsleepy refunded.....list updated
  6. snobrdrdan

Implementation of Data Caps for Home Internet

There's no data cap when you connect with 56k, just sayin'
  7. snobrdrdan

Helix Bass Remote

No. There is a "gain" control on the DSP that you can adjust, and then you can can also adjust the bass via the head unit EQ settings to fine tune it....that's it. There is a DEMO switch that they offer(ed?) that lets you turn the Helix system on or off too (to compare with & without it), but...
  8. snobrdrdan

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Meh...you can't always read too much into that. I'm on my 5th new car now in just the past 2.5 years with a prior past of trading in cars early too. First one had 1,200 miles on it & only had it for 4 months. Second one had 1,800 miles on it & only had it 6 months....3rd one had 5,300 miles on...
  9. snobrdrdan

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

Hungariansausage refunded.....list updated
  10. snobrdrdan

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

It's up to you. You can be lazy & leave it (and cap the ends), or they sell the intercooler delete plates so you can remove it & keep everything aligned still. But it being there still just blocks air flow & is dead weight, essentially.