GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. impulsive.ca

Any Comfortable coilovers?

+1 for kw v1. Eqt coilovers should also be considered.
  2. impulsive.ca

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I play a game in the off season where I try to get good gas mileage. Comparing the R to the '10 Sti I once had, the R can be quite efficient.
  3. impulsive.ca

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I can't seem to get a reply from eqt... Ordered their OTS stg1 93 tune yesterday and got nothing except saying I'll get the tune file "shortly". Anyway, for their dsg tune, is eco mode affacted or just D/S modes? Again, I've asked them this question and am not getting a reply. Thoughts?
  4. impulsive.ca

Integrated Engineering - Why Can't I Find Any Threads?

Read IE marketing flyers/ads then. Same shit.
  5. impulsive.ca

Integrated Engineering - Why Can't I Find Any Threads?

Op wants ie tune, asks for feedback. Replies say don't bother and go with something better (eqt, etc). Op tells them to stop replying unless it's something positive about ie and will get it regardless of feedback. Point of thread? Error 404. It's your car. Do what you want. /thread.
  6. impulsive.ca

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Can't wait to get my AP so I can order their stg1 tune. That said, is there a noticeable difference between the 91 and 93 octane tune? I'm used to paying more at the pumps during the fun season anyway, but I'm not seeing any charts or power claims having a smidge more octane.
  7. impulsive.ca

Milltek Exhaust & ECS Cutout

... All engines have vacuum...
  8. impulsive.ca

What did you do to your mk7 today?

The thicker the better. Twss.
  9. impulsive.ca

Dropped part of a zip tie in my gearbox changing shiftknobs

Your ricey shift knob or the zip tie?
  10. impulsive.ca

Yeah, likely but I couldn't find it.

*edited* Nevermind. I'm not helping your arrogant ass. Use the search feature or go jack off your mom for answers.
  11. impulsive.ca

Dropped part of a zip tie in my gearbox changing shiftknobs

You now voided warranty on the transmission. Good job. All that for a fucking ricey shift knob that does nothing. Jk. No one cares. You'll be fine.
  12. impulsive.ca

Suspension differences I’ve noticed SE vs autobahn

The shocks may not be blown, did I say they were? Yes, that kind of mileage would make a huge difference when comparing it to a car that barely has any. Wait... Is one of them dcc and one isn't?
  13. impulsive.ca

Sold

I never thought I'd want something like this, but pics of lugs? Any damages?
  14. impulsive.ca

Suspension differences I’ve noticed SE vs autobahn

I'm implying that you're comparing a vehicle that has considerably less mileage/road use than an other. Then saying the car with less use rides better... You're surprised by this? How? There's so many different variables involved in that statement. Tires (including air pressure and tire...
  15. impulsive.ca

Cobb opinions

The markets are fucked everywhere. Interest rates are super low but prices are sky high. Not good.
  16. impulsive.ca

Cobb opinions

Yeah, money is pretty fun if you have any. And it's not fun when you don't.