GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Adurm

One-Stop Golf Speaker Upgrade Solution by Soumatrix

Nothing against your product, I'm sure it's of good quality, one problem lies in the limitations of the oem head unit. While it doesn't clip, it's volume isn't linear through the frequencies and i doubt it can produce 22khz regardless the speakers supplied. Even with factory speakers, there are...
  2. Adurm

Building a High Fidelity Sound System Build (Attempt)

Made me think of a big 3 upgrade. Have any positive thoughts on upgrading the cars ground points?
  3. Adurm

You'll be fine with bigger air space in sealed enclosure. Ported would be an issue.
  4. Adurm

I'm going to need to see some carpeting or something on these boxes soon please. Asking in the nicest voice possible.
  5. Adurm

LED lights in BEC headlights (Ed's reps)

You got vcds? If so, might want to change light channels 9 and 10 to xenon and change dimmwert ab (i think, could be cd) to 127 opposed to 100. Pretty sure those are the correct channels. Been a while.
  6. Adurm

Not to derail the post, but tshrey, someone was selling an audison bit dmi on diyma last week for like 350. I think it would work for grabbing the most signal but outputs to toslink. Mobridge might be another solution. As far as i know the bt is in the glove box unit but that outputs to the...
  7. Adurm

You gotta be the first dude to ever attempt a w6 in that cubby. For sure by brace it up. Face to the back somehow. Even if you have to drill a hole and seal it with a rubber o ring. Half inch glass is strong but the w6 is formidable.
  8. Adurm

Awesome! Make sure you give it enough space for the pole to vent.
  9. Adurm

You undoubtedly have killer gear going in. I'm very concerned and interested how you're going to make that deep ass sub fit there. Keep going man!
  10. Adurm

I'm only on this forum for this thread. Keep it coming.
  11. Adurm

Recoding the radio to eliminate Fender amp

There are some most adapters but it will cost you. Audison bit dmi and helix zen nav tv. You'd have to check for compatibility with your vehicle though. But the bit outputs to a dsp. The helix one, i believe, has built in dsp adjustability. Non fender is way cheaper to deal with.
  12. Adurm

Man i hate fiberglassing. Those fibers were everywhere when i was done with a spare tire sub enclosure. I found that stuff for months in my garage and inside the house from tracking it in. Wife nearly stabbed me.
  13. Adurm

Maybe a silly question, but if you're going through all of this trouble why not have the woofers directed towards your ear?
  14. Adurm

This is ho nubba lebba stuff here. Way beyond what i need for a 20 minute commute. I can't wait to see it all finished up.
  15. Adurm

Audio Newb....Need direction for sub/amp combo

I'd suggest popping the hatch trim off and laying down some deadener.
  16. Adurm

I did a fiberglass cylinder box filling the spare tire attached to a sheet of mdf as a false floor firing up. Saved most space for me. Had about 7 inches of depth and 1.8 cubic feet. No loss of trunk space. Consider buying a portable hi red res player and run optical to your dsp. Oem deck aint flat.
  17. Adurm

Audison bit ten d

It's on eBay now for $199. I'm going to pm you.