GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Low boost / odd condition on 2-3rd hard pulls.

Hey guy, wanted to get some extra eyes on this to see if anyone has an idea what's happening... I'm having an issue when doing a hard pull from 2-3rd, its not boosting or even demanding boost or the wastegate duty properly... after i shift in to 3rd, logs are showing this condition below (2...
  2. E

Clutch slip log

Figured since we all like looking at logs, some would get a kick out of these 3 logs showing what it looks like with some MEGA slip going on, lol. back story.... this is with the clutch master fx-500 full face ceramic 8 puck disc, the clutch has less than 5k on it too as i just had it installed...
  3. E

SOLD-$375 shipped JB4 W/Bluetooth & data wire *updated

Used for less than a year on my 2019 gti , I purchased direct from BMS. I plugged it all back in and reset the map 6 to the way it came as well as the FOL, I also put it back to map 1 before I removed it so it’s ready to slap on a go for the next owner. *see pics below for confirmation. Comes...
  4. E

SOLD - OBDeleven - Propack - Apple/android

SOLD - Hey guys, So last month when I ordered one, their site was being weird and the order got placed 2 times even though at the time of ordering the I only received one invoice... once I found out this happened I contacted VOLTAS direct and since they were using amazon only as the shipper...
  5. E

Meth injection fail safe options

Hi Guys, I'm going to be install a meth injection kit this weekend and I'm trying to weight out my fail safe options. the kit I'm using is from AEM and their controller does have a signal beyond the dummy light that gets triggered when there is some issues, I initially wanted to use the system...
  6. E

Shopdap recent feature car

This popped up in the feed, is this a member here? banging 30+Lbs on a stock is38?! cool car.
  7. E

Fender flares

I have no affiliation with them, but been following their page to see production of these....figured a SoCal guy might be interested since they are looking for a car to test them on. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1pQ-VsnTAo/?igshid=8oi2wdh6qc2g https://www.mountune52.com/