GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Firestone Winterforce 2 vs Vredestein Wintrac Pro ($175 more, worth the diff?)

Hmm ok. I guess if I go for the performance winters, the vikingcontact is like $30 more for a set
  2. I

If I buy a used car from dealership but I have to do title, tag, license work

lmao nvm. I read bluekid99's post as "his PA dealership makes out of state buyers pay PA tax" i'm like thinking that's not how that works ... but I understand what he means now. He means out of state dealers are capable of helping OP pay PA state tax.
  3. I

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

12/28 purchased - CPO 2018 Golf R DSG w/ 15.7k miles for $35,500 before taxes and fees (ONLY DMV FEES - I made sure of that shit.) Had to use dealer financing 3.64% via TD auto (had prequalified BoA 2.9% but the difference at the end of the 5-year term - or shorter if I overpay, wasn't worth...
  4. I

If I buy a used car from dealership but I have to do title, tag, license work

How do they make you pay PA state tax? I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to pay state tax in the state which you're registering the car...
  5. I

Firestone Winterforce 2 vs Vredestein Wintrac Pro ($175 more, worth the diff?)

Hey guys, I just got a MK7.5 Golf R (2018) - my first actual VW. I previously ran whatever winter tires I could get my hands on for my previous cars, but this time, I kind of narrowed it down to these two as their price difference is some what significant so I'm just wondering if it's worth the...