GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cblock406

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Pretty sure I paid 899 euros for mk7.5 lights.
  2. cblock406

New member......Thank you....!!!

I'm sure he knows all that lol
  3. cblock406

► Official APEX VW Wheel Thread

I have a WSM and I'll probably do anthracite. I would do silver if there was a hyper/race silver option.
  4. cblock406

Nice! I don't have any bay pics but it's easy to route the passenger cable around, I just zip-tied it in a few places. I've been planning to cut the harness down on the driver side (it's way too long) but haven't done it yet. I think the fogging is pretty minimal if not completely gone now...
  5. cblock406

Have you received/installed yours yet?
  6. cblock406

Yes, I know there is no race or hyper silver option (which is a bummer). The post that details the colors available is on page 10 if anyone is looking. Putting them in the OP will be convenient for people looking for and not wanting to search through an 18 page thread.
  7. cblock406

Can you post the colors in the OP? I searched through this thread and couldn't easily find them.
  8. cblock406

How to deal with throttle lag / DSG lag on MK7.5 GTI?

I put the BMS pedal box into our 19 GTI DSG immediately after I got it...pedal/throttle feel is MUCH better with it.
  9. cblock406

I messaged Osram about the inner lights and this is word for word the response I got... "The inner projector does not have any function. There is no light source integrated." Seems pretty weird to me they put a faux projector in them just for looks. I'll have to check the housing closer and...
  10. cblock406

Are you still waiting on yours!? Yeah, silica packets are my next move. I didn't check for a bulb but I'd be surprised if its missing. Actually, I'll just email them and ask, they've had surprisingly good communication lol. Anyway, look forward to you getting yours and seeing some pics of...
  11. cblock406

Okay so it's been about a week since installing these and I have a couple of thoughts... - They look amazing, but I really wish the chrome strip wasn't so large in them. The headlight itself is pretty dark, and at a quick glance they look very similar to the halogens (when not on). - Its been...
  12. cblock406

mine had some almost spade looking terminals on them, not a full ring. I cut them off and put real ring terminal on.
  13. cblock406

are they different on the mk7.5’s?
  14. cblock406

I installed the lights yesterday. First time taking the bumper off and took me about 2.5 hours. Easy install except getting the grill out is a chore and I am amazed I didn't break it. Initial thoughts on the lights are great. The quality and fitment of these is just like OEM, the light...
  15. cblock406

About Sums It Up

Learn how to use Flickr
  16. cblock406

Everything is in the housing. There is a power wire that wires to the battery you can see dangling down on the picture. Thanks! I've been hounding them for the last year as well. I'll be sure to update this once installed. It's winter time in Seattle so it will be a good condensation test.
  17. cblock406

It updated on 12/24. Here are a couple bad pictures. I plan to install these this Thursday so I'll break out the good camera and get some pictures installed. I plugged one of them in last night and I must say, they look amazing. Especially compared to the halogen.
  18. cblock406

Lights showed up at my office today! Haven't unboxed them yet, but they are here.
  19. cblock406

Plaid Corbeau seats

just wanted to say that is a sweet ride, anywhere to see more pics or have a build thread? I have a bagged car too (not the VW) so I dig it.