GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Mk75gti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm new here but, I was just wondering is it necessary to get a dsg tune to go stage 2? The tune I'm looking at is from equilibrium tuning. I have a 2019 mk7.5 GTI se with 3k miles on it. My mods are intake and maperfomance catted downpipe. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.
    EricsVdub
    EricsVdub
    Funny, I just bought a new 2019 GTI last month also. I haven't even hit 1k miles yet. Mine is a 6mt, and yes, they apparently need more clamping power very quickly. I'm just really used to rowing my own gears. I've heard the DSG is really nice though. I'll eventually add a Cobb Access Port, with EQT or Stratified tune, but need more miles & time with the car first.
    Mk75gti
    Mk75gti
    @efaily yeah I have an acsessport port on the way, they look like one of the best methods to tune at home. I think I'm just going to reach out to EQT to make me a special stage 1.5 tune lmao.
    EricsVdub
    EricsVdub
    Man, you dove right in! Let me know how you like the AP/EQT tune, that's the way I'm leaning also, but not ready to jump in yet with the car still so new. I want to be comfortable that the car's solid/reliable first since it's my first European car, before getting flagged TD1 at some dealer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…