GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
GTI2007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello GTI2007, how are you? I made a mistake. when you have a moment would you mind moving my FS thread to the appropriate section? im selling my brakes and listed them in the general FS area. thank you!
    hi johan. you are not coming msn. we couldnt talk very long time.. why didnt come? have you a problem ?
    Can you please help. i want to see if the australian for sale/wanted thread can be changed to have sub threads so i and others can use the title subject to descibe what i want or what i'm selling rather than scrolling through page after page seeing if something has sold etc. Please let me know if it can happen. I love this site and this would only make it better. Thanks Adam
    changed to have sub threads so i and others can use the title subject to descibe what i want or what i'm selling rather than scrolling through page after page seeing if something has sold etc. Please let me know if it can happen. I love this site and this would only make it better. Thanks Adam
    Excuse me but i a notice sad and i don't registred in mk5 forum,bat this boy is DEAD this morning in a accident:

Taxista
    Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: GTI 2.0 Turbo Taxi Style

dear mod,

can you please either delete or move my my thread "e30 and gsxr 600" to the photo/video/media gallery? that would be greatly appreciated.
    if you and the other admins over at golfmkv.com ever need any help with suppervising this site i'd like you all to know im offering the helping hand from the begining. Hope all goes well, ill be on this site as a regular from this point on, went and talked to my local dealer, should be getting their first silver manual rabbit
    Hi my Modie friend..Im at work atm..so sorry if i cant stay online to much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…