GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i hate karens more than any employee who has provided a lack of service I have ever experienced

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Anyone around Bloomington?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
a mere 6 hours or so away

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Diced up some chicken boobies and cooked them up, dipped in honey roasted bbq sauce.

Did chicken for dinner last night. 24 hr dry rub with some sort of coffee based rub, sous vide for 2 hrs, finished on the grill. Paired with rice and broccoli. Made for tasty lunch leftovers today

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
That seems like it'd be a fun lineup. I'm not super into the new Supra personally, but I 10000% get it from the perspective of having a fun weekender and a fun daily driver. Which driveline would you do?
The 3.0 with a manual. 58k just keeps stopping me in my tracks tho.

Not to mention any potential mark up.

86 and the the GTI is probably a more realistic combo for me. The parking situation tho. Having a nice car at the condo is a curse. Just so many oblivious neighbors, you can't cover the car, lots of spots have trees over hanging and people f'ing love to feed the birds.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I thought a supra was gonna be my next car after the R. They sexy. I was subbed to /r/supra before /r/audi.

There was a guy on reddit that called every single toyota dealer in a couple states and made a list of which dealers charge msrp and which charge markup with the amount of markup. I only saw him make lists for cali and florida, but there was only a handful of dealers he could find willing to do msrp over the phone.