GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A Tale of Three Rabbits

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I like Rabbits too but damn :ROFLMAO: You could have been on your way to owning one of every color by now. 🤣 I do find it funny how the CFB and Urano Gray are less rare than the Pure White and Deep Black Pearl within the Rabbit trim. The CFB definitely sticks out the most.

Can confirm @GTIfan99 's post that these subframes do not move even with using every curb at VIR over 13 days on track in the last year. Most people don't realize that alignment machines aren't THAT accurate, and depend heavily on the tech using them. If you go from one shop to another all bets are off as to what it'll read out.

I have an APR DSG tune on my car. It's better than stock, but I'm not terribly happy with it overall. @RabbitTwo definitely try doing a DSG basic settings as that helps a LOT regardless of tuned/stock.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I like Rabbits too but damn :ROFLMAO: You could have been on your way to owning one of every color by now. 🤣 I do find it funny how the CFB and Urano Gray are less rare than the Pure White and Deep Black Pearl within the Rabbit trim. The CFB definitely sticks out the most.

Can confirm @GTIfan99 's post that these subframes do not move even with using every curb at VIR over 13 days on track in the last year. Most people don't realize that alignment machines aren't THAT accurate, and depend heavily on the tech using them. If you go from one shop to another all bets are off as to what it'll read out.

I have an APR DSG tune on my car. It's better than stock, but I'm not terribly happy with it overall. @RabbitTwo definitely try doing a DSG basic settings as that helps a LOT regardless of tuned/stock.
My sub frame did move after sliding off course into an embankment.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
My sub frame did move after sliding off course into an embankment.

Well... don't do that. 🤣

@RabbitTwo - any chance you could do me a favor and run a VCDS Admap scan of your 03 ABS module? I'm trying to verify some stock settings on my car. Feel free to PM me if you want to avoid this from going off-topic. Or you too @GTIfan99 .