GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Don't worry about it, only 6 of us here anyway, haha... once we get to double digits @GTI Jake will start developing exhausts for us... or so I've heard 🤷‍♂️.

And we like to say the torsion beam is the ultimate rear sway bar, makes us feel good.

Hey I’m a big TDI guy, I’ve owned over a dozen diesel VW!

All I need is a development car & demand (people willing to pay what it cost to manufacture parts in America). I have a 2015 Jetta TDI at my disposal any time, it’s three miles away & the sky’s the limit for turbo (or compound turbo) upgrades, exhaust, upgraded heat exchanger.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Hey I’m a big TDI guy, I’ve owned over a dozen diesel VW!

All I need is a development car & demand (people willing to pay what it cost to manufacture parts in America). I have a 2015 Jetta TDI at my disposal any time, it’s three miles away & the sky’s the limit for turbo (or compound turbo) upgrades, exhaust, upgraded heat exchanger.
I'm just starting and spreading rumors, haha... maybe once all the extended warranties run out the Mk7 TDI market will materialize. Still won't help me as long as the car is registered in CA anyway.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Here we gooooo
417F8D48-EEDF-4D1D-AB76-DA85EE24E1F5.jpeg

Last edited:

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Picked up the mounts already loaded with the camber inserts, this is the way... you're a much smarter person than myself.

Doing it myself was such a pain that when it's time for a suspension refresh I will just buy loaded mounts. Maybe someone will buy my worn mounts just for the camber inserts. But I can't even consider taking them out after how much work it was to put them in, lol.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Picked up the mounts already loaded with the camber inserts, this is the way... you're a much smarter person than myself.

Doing it myself was such a pain that when it's time for a suspension refresh I will just buy loaded mounts. Maybe someone will buy my worn mounts just for the camber inserts. But I can't even consider taking them out after how much work it was to put them in, lol.
Sorry to hear! The videos online make it look easy. But multiple members here said def. buy them assembled. Glad I could learn from others' hardships :LOL:

Last edited:

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT